Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: John Henry Holliday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Medium

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

»»» Location: Liberty
»»» Sender ID: Elena Voigt
»»» Recipient ID: Dr. John Henry Holliday

Dear Mister Holliday,

I could imagine you might be surprised to find message here in your inbox (after all none of us knows each other), or perhaps this is just one of many countless messages you receive per day. However, I have heard your name being mentioned multiple times now when conversation was about the subject of medical care, which somehow told me you must be renowned and capable in this area. In any way, I was told that you were a good door to knock on if one got health problems of any kind, and that you could either handle it yourself or redirect the matter to other capable professionals.

So let me be straight-forward: It might be the case that I'm in need of such help, because I've got a little problem. And I'm afraid I won't get out of consulting a psychologist or psychotherapist or whoever deals with problems of mental kind to solve it.

I was told you could handle something like this, one way or another. Can you?

Yours sincerely,
Elena Voigt

CLOSING TRANSMISSION
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
Location: Tombstone Estate, Planet Gran Canaria, Omega 49 System
To: Ms. Elena Voigt

Greetings, Ms. Voigt,

I'm not at all surprised by your message. Why? You won't be the last person who comes to me for help. That IS what I'm here for, helping people and yes, if I can't help you directly, I have staff who are more than capable to helping. As you contacted me, let us meet and see exactly where to begin. If you can come to Omega 49, all services are available right here and I can give you quarter. If you would rather, I can come meet you for a consult. Let me know where we start.

Dr. John Henry Holliday
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Dear Mister Holliday,

It should be no problem for me to pay you a visit in Omega-49 in the next days. It is a beautiful system from all I can remember, and it would be a pleasure to get to see it again. But, I would prefer if I didn't have to be put into some mental clinic. We can discuss this on-site though, I guess.

I will be moving to the Omegas tomorrow then, probably sometime around the evening. See you there?

Yours sincerely,
Elena Voigt

CLOSING TRANSMISSION
*incoming transmission*

Let's be clear on something. I have no intention of putting you in a mental clinic. Unless you are a physical threat to me, staff or even yourself, I won't do that. I WILL consult a couple of members of my staff but that is to make sure you get the best treatment options.
I will go one further. I can meet you on the surface at Port Canaria and we can go from there. I await your response.

Dr. John Henry Holliday
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

If I can tell you one thing for certain, it's that I got no intentions to harm either you, your personnel or me right now at the moment. It's not like I'm a termagant with some aggressive disorder, Doctor. More somebody who really doesn't know any further.

The rest sounds like a plan. Though may I ask, where will the whole consult take place?

Yours sincerely,
Elena Voigt

CLOSING TRANSMISSION
*incoming transmission*

I know you aren't aggressive, Miss Voigt. I was just saying. As to where....
Since you want to stay planet side, I had two ideas. Canaria Medical is still open. It's in a nice area and you won't be placed into a ward or something and you would be given quarter and meals.
The other idea? We could do it at my Estate. I keep guest houses there so you would have many comforts. It's quiet as I live alone there.
It's your call.

-Doc
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

I already have had my very own less pleasant experiences with clinics and hospitals. I don't exactly have to get into yet another one. A setting that doesn't scream ailment and illness from miles away is what I would honestly prefer for a talk. When you already offer your own private estate, why not take it? Guest houses sound pretty idyllic to me.

I will be on my way.

CLOSING TRANSMISSION
*incoming transmission*

Very well. Give me some time to set up quarters for you. I live alone and don't have a staff so I do it myself.
*He smirks a bit*
And for that same reason, be patient with my home. It's hard keeping up such a large place myself.

-Doc