Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order Overwatch - From: OSI High Encryption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2mh7jmc.png]

Greetings

My name is Paul Mendes, i'm the CEO of Omicron Supply Industries

It as come to my attention a very grave accusation made by The Order towards OSI regarding the past days incidents in Omicron Delta, where supposedly there were OSI assets attacking Order vessels, even worst, i receive an ultimatum of the Order threatening to attack Nichols Trade Center and Planet Gran Canaria with NEMPS.

You can't even imagine my surprise when i received this information, plus i was also informed that all the fights were between heavy capital ships. Well OSI don't have any capital ship at their disposal.

Now if you want to start a war against The Core go ahead, but don't try to drag OSI into it.

Understand that OSI only interest in Omicron Delta and Omicron Lost is the Iridium Ore.

Regards
Paul Mendes
Chief Executive Officer

Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: 2lkuywp.jpg]
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ O.C.V. Fedayeen
⧫ Omicron Minor
⧫ 10/11/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: OSI Board of Directors

It strikes as contradictory that until now unknown CEO of Omicron Supply Industries calls the war against to be misguided. I will issue a healthy dose of benefit of the doubt in this situation, for the process of acquiring more recent information if you will. If the OSI co-operates with the process, the doomsday clock will be halted and our strategic corps issued with an order to stop the procedure.

Why is a notable OSI figurehead, namely Jerard Voncloud which to our understanding is amongst the most prominent individuals and member of your board of directors, fulfilling role of commanding officer of Freeport 11 defense fleet? Why is OSI, known to disregard use of capital assets which you readily reaffirmed in your current comm, sending their own directors to war against The Order in god-forsaken Omicron system aboard Aquilion-class carriers? The Order Command does not have answers to this question and assumes that OSI funds and co-directs a proxy warband under flag of Confederacy.

The Overwatch consensus agrees that with effective cessation of offensive operations in Omicron Delta as of "Carthage" annex destruction, you will be given adequate time to clarify your exact position in this crisis... Without looming threat of high-yield strategic missiles from Dabadoru station. However, none of The Order Admiralty will come aboard one of the Confederate Freeports without 100% guarantee of safety. We will enlist aid of third party for such needs.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
[Image: 2mh7jmc.png]

Greetings Grand Admiral Michal Golanski

OSI never sent any of it's directors to war against anyone, any actions taken by Jerard Voncloud are his own and had nothing to do with Omicron Suppply Industries. Still, even if i'm not obligated to disclose any decision taken internally, i'm opening an internal investigation regarding the situation of Jerard Voncloud and take the necessary actions.

For the sake of no more misunderstandings and in a full disclosure policy, i will send you the report of the internal investigation when it's concluded.

Regards
Paul Mendes
Chief Executive Officer

[Image: 2lkuywp.jpg]