Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Alesia Williams | CC: V. Upsilon, -C- Harbinger, N. Hanamura | From: K. Akibara
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: xLeCJkI.png]

Miss Williams,

the bounty on you has been lifted. You can thank Miss Upsilon for vouching for you. I trust her, after all she did for Freeport 11, the Zoners and even the Core. You had a very, very bad timing for your questionable ambitions and trashtalk. Do not make me regret this decision. We have more important problems to solve than your law- and politics-ignoring actions.

This message is also sent to Harbinger and Hanamura to ensure they won't open fire at you again.

Kyu Akibara
Administrator of Freeport 11

-------Incoming Transmission-------

Communications ID: Alesia Williams
Subject: RE: To: Alesia Williams

Hello there Kyu Akibara,

For starters, i'm here to apologize on behalf of the Alesian's. We are grateful for lifting this bounty from our heads.
And as for my actions before, we tend to think that Confederation isn't making the right choices here and there, but who are we to judge them...are we right?
My questionable behavior earlier, was to send a direct message to the Confederation, but we have learned our lessons and wish to apologize for our wrongdoings. All we really did care about, was peace and harmony, as we all wish to see one day.

As for Miss Upsilon, i am forever grateful for her actions. I will thank her personally for making such negotiations with you.

Oh and one more thing Kyu, we shall meet very soon, i have this...Surprise party planned for Freeport eleven and it's people.
And you are all invited *She smiles*

Toodles,
Alesia Williams

TRANSMISSION END