Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Paul Mendes | From: Kyu Akibara
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: oJ33S19.png]

Paul, my good friend,

I guess you read the news by now. Take it as my official notice on leaving the Omicron Supply Industries. It was an honor to work with you guys, but it is better when I leave for good, with everything I've prepared. You probably know what I refer to, you're a clever guy. My ship will leave Omicron Delta in half an hour and head directly for Omega-49, moor with Nichols so I can get my stuff from there, and then with Lanzarote to get what I secretly build there. I know you left it where it was.

I can't promise I won't use them, but it is better I have them than they remaining on Lanzarote. I'll make sure they'll be used well, though.

Good luck, Paul. Keep Omega-49 safe. Gran Canaria shall remain our little paradise.

Kyu Akibara
Former Administrator of Freeport 11

[Image: 2mh7jmc.png]

Dear friend

It was with an heavy heart i read the news of you leaving Freeport 11 administration, so it wasn't a surprise when i receive your resignation.

I can't even start to understand how hard it must have been to leave, after so much good work done, especially the peace with The Core.

Rest assured that all your equipment in Lanzarote it's waiting for you,

As soon i read the news, i knew what would happen next so I sent two of my most trusted security to Lanzarote. They have orders to only let you enter the Workshop.

I know you will use them well.

Something worries me tho, the Nichols upgrade project was under your supervision, i do hope you nominate someone to take over it.

See you soon my friend

Regards
Paul Mendes
Chief Executive Officer

Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: 2lkuywp.jpg]

[Image: 5Fuf8uE.png]

Paul,

I've arrived at Nichols and Lanzarote and took my stuff with me. The tools I used for the production of the weapons have been transfered to my ship as well, I don't want any traces of them having been produced in Omega-49.

As for the Nichols Upgrade Project, I think my former assistant, Miss Megan Joy, will be able to handle the job. I also instructed her to present the Board of Directors the plans for a new type of shield generator the R&D section has been working on in the last three years since the last bombardement of Canaria by the Corsairs. With those planetside shield generators, we can protect Canaria's bigger cities like Las Palmas and Los Dragos for a long time. I think now that the Order threatened to attack the planet with NEMP warheads, OSI should invest in a bunch of them. Better be safe than sorry.

I'm sure Megan will do her job good. Maybe she can take my position as Advisor in a few months already.

I think that's it, Paul. Make sure the planet stays safe, that is all I care for right now. I'll see what I can do to help in the background.

Good luck and safe skies!

Kyu Akibara