Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO : CONFEDERATION OF FREEPORTS | FROM : NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: FREEPORT 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1509654594]
Origin: Freeport 11, Omicron Delta, Core Space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: FREELANCER NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: CONFEDERATION OF FREEPORTS | ALL RECIPIENTS SORTED - HASHES OK!
Carbon Copy: | NONE
Encryption: AGIRA TECHNOLOGIES BASE-2048 PRE-SHARED KEY | PUBLIC KEY MATCH - PRIVATE KEY SOLVED AND MATCHED!
Format: Text
Subject: Freeport 11

Esteemed heads of the Confederation of Freeports.

I have been made aware that Administrator Kyu Akibara has left Freeport 11, and as well as Zoner Society at large. Me, and my contemporaries, Honya and Pale Bride, all of us who have called Freeport 11 home for the past year, are saddened by his departure.

I understand that there may be concern over this, but as evidenced by both recent events and, over the past year of my tenure here, I have aided Freeport 11 with numerous aid shipments from throughout Sirius, both from other entities, and myself as well as defended the Freeport against all threats, alien and domestic. - I wish to, until a new suitable Administrator be found, take up the position of Administrator Pro Tempore.

Although I have my personal alignments with certain organizations, I have the utmost respect and allegiance to the Zoners and Zoner society and its' people, and only wish to bring stability to Omicron Delta and the Zoners and others who, like me, have called Freeport 11 home. There has been enough innocent blood shed.

If for any reason you would rather have the CoF directly administer the Freeport either pro tempore, permanently or have someone else handle the task, I will understand and accept your decision.

Furthermore, I wish to make aware that Kyu Akibara had authorized me to enforce the NFZ around Freeport 11. I hope that under the new administration I can continue to do so.

Signed,

Nodoka Hanamura
Freeport 11 Denizen

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED

Encryption: AGIRA TECHNOLOGIES BASE-2048 PRE-SHARED KEY | PUBLIC KEY MATCH - PRIVATE KEY SOLVED AND MATCHED!

After discussion from former Administrator Akibara, I was able to recall my prior transgressions against the Order. I want you to rest assured that my priority first and formost is peace, not siding with either the Order or Core. I have been in talks with Executive Colonel Sara Shepard of the Order, and had recently conveyed this message to her.

Quote:Sara,

Shinta has made me aware of your response. I was made aware, as was Sirius at large, of Michal Golanski's ultimatum towards Freeport 11. I'm most dissatisfied by what Golanski has stated, as this only harms my beliefs that you can quell that beast, unless you're working to fix this as we speak.

Kyu has left Freeport 11 and gone into hiding as a result of multiple organizations wanting his head. I've sent a request to CoF to take the position of Administrator pro tempore of Freeport 11, until a suitable replacement can be found. If they humor me and allow me to take such a position, I'll try and help deescalate the situation. Although I don't take kindly to the Order or Golanski right now, I would rather this be deescalated peacefully and without nuclear armageddon.

I'm going to be brutally honest with you. I am originally from Earth - Terra Mater, the Cradle of mankind. I was part of a Kusari-Kishiro project to experiment on the effects of drastic changes in reality over time that, from the perspective of the subject, happen near instantly. I was born in a hospital in Tokyo, Japan in 2190. Around the turn of the century, I was chosen to leave earth for Sirius when the Coalition was bearing down on us. I boarded the Kusari and said my goodbye, only to be frozen for 800 or so years. Only recently was I unfrozen. I know quite a bit about about Sirius, even some things that are not well known, such as the disappearance of Orillion - one of the men that I personally Idolize, as well as Freelancer Edison Trent and LSF Commandant Jun'ko Zane, for that matter. Orillion's beliefs are very similar to mine, and if he were alive and still leading the Order, I assure you the situation would be very different betwixt you and me.

On earth, if you've learned your history about the place, from 1950 AD to the end of our time on earth, we were in a state of constant fear. One of those big factors in the fear was one that we take for granted for no reason other than the fact we have forgotten how devestating they are -

The Nuclear bomb.

Nuclear devices of the caliber of the "NEMP" shouldn't be taken lightly. most of them are, from what Honya has told me, worse than the Tsar Bomba, a weapon made by the USSR, the Coalition's predecessor - amassing a detonation strength of 210 petajoules - about the same amount of energy used in all weapons from the 80-years war, if what she's told me is correct - and we're well aware of what that did to Rheinland. Two of these were dropped on my earthly jus soli, Japan - in 1945 AD. Over 200,000 people died in both bombings, in a near instant. This may not be much now, but imagine a Hypothetical. Say the Nomads were to drop a equivalent of one of these bombs on Planet Manhattan. I can assure you Tens of millions would be dead - and the bombs dropped on Japan were around 200 times weaker than the Tsar Bomba.

The use of Nuclear weapons against military vessels is a entirely different story, but the use of them against civilians, who may even be supportive of you - would be heartbreaking, at least to me. Knowing that people who just want to live their lives in peace have been vaporized in a mere second makes me depressed to the point of contemplating suicide. I know this may not be the case for Golanski, no offense - but that is how I percieve such actions.

Now you and, if he reads this, Golanski - can see how devastating these weapons of mass destruction are. I don't know what happened to bring us to this situation, as I was asleep when Carthage was destroyed, but I can tell you this - the Zoners, nay - no faction in Sirius deserves such a horrific fate as what he has given as a threat to the people i've sworn to protect. I implore you and Golanski to call off this war and make peace. We have a larger threat lurking in the darkness, one larger than any war in humanity's history. We must face this threat united, or perish.

With that aside, I take a slight digression.

Like I said prior, I have sent a request to the CoF to become Administrator pro tempore of Freeport 11, until they can find someone to supplant Kyu Akibara. I can assure you that in this position, if I do get it, I will help try to mend the wounds and bring about peace, for the greater good of all peoples of the Omicrons, if not Sirius at large - Core, Order. Zoner, Corsair, Auxesian. We all may have our differences and interests, but we all have one vital thing in common as humans - the drive to survive.

Nodoka Hanamura

I want to make clear my intentions - I want to help ease along the peace process - and Miss Shepard shares the same mentality. If anything, she is the biggest reason why Freeport 11 hasn't yet again suffered total destruction, and why Gran Canaria has been spared from Golanski's wrath. I assure you that if given this position I will do my best to aid in resolving the mess we've gotten in.

Still, if this is not enough to convince you my intentions are pure and carried out with the utmost respect of my fellow denziens, I understand and will not bother you about this further - However, I will continue to try to ease the process along with whatever connections I have with both sides of this hellish conflict that has tormented us all for years.

Signed,

Nodoka Hanamura
Freeport 11 Denizen

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED

I wish to grant you access to viewing the correspondance between me and Colonel Shepard, as to further shed light on my efforts to end this senseless violence.

<NEURAL-NET HYPERLINK>

I hope that you see that I am aware that there is no way but to hell if we continue allowing this senseless violence to continue unabated, at least in its' current form.

Since this conversation is encrypted, I have send you the public and private keys so that you can view it.

Signed,

Nodoka Hanamura
Freeport 11 Denizen

ATTACHMENTS:
097608a7e908690650cc9e5908a705d90765098e59085908569085905f908.abe [AGEIRA PREPACKAGED ENCRYPTION SET FILE]

COMMS TERMINATED

/// NO MSG_READ FLAG RECIEVED - RESENDING ALL UNREAD MESSAGES ///

Miss Hanamura.

We may have met in orbit around Freeport Eleven a few times, but not like this. You have been acting upon yourself admirably so and it is with due notion to admit you have done more work as of late for us in the name of peace than others may admit.

Truth be told, I have family who miraculously survived Toledo and would love to talk to you on such sometime over a drink at Freeport Eleven's bar, as a business meeting of course as I am married to a wonderful woman, and discuss with you a prospect that would more than enough to repay you for your actions. Should I draw up the paperwork for a Administrator Hanamura of Freeport Eleven?

Signed.
Brettonias Valorian WIngspan...

[Image: i_Xq_Arp_E.gif]

Recipients: BRETTONIAS WINGSPAN | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK!
Carbon Copy: CONFEDERATION OF FREEPORTS | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK!

Brettonias,

It's good to hear from you. I'll be more than happy to meet with you at the Bar on Concourse A as soon as you arrive. I wouldn't mind at all a meeting to discuss with you, and unlike a prior meeting I had prior to my initial arrival here in the Omicrons with one Donovan Davidson where I had engaged in.. well, less than businesslike activities behind closed doors. I have the utmost respect for a man or woman's loyalty to their partner, as it's really one of the few pure things left in Sirius.

Given what I've had Honya, my Navigation and Tactical Advice AI - show me in regards to what happened on Toledo, It warms my heart to know at least some people got out alive. Prior to my communications recently from her, Shepard had met with me outside Toledo, using me as a proxy to deliver humanitarian supplies from the Order to Freeport 11 - I had made sure to check the goods for any tampering or if they're being used as some kind of proxy attack. Me, Honya and my FCS AI, Pale Bride were in shock over the amount of vessels that demarcated the entire system. Order and Core Vessels both met their fate here. With all due respect to what happened and the lives of those we've lost, I see what is going on at large as a perfect analogy to what happened on Toledo. Everyone is at each others' necks, where as the Nomads and their infectee compatriots sit idly by, waiting for the perfect time to strike. And I'm certain it will be worse than just Toledo this time if we sit and do nothing to hinder it.

I will be on station handling the situation I have on my plate, the situation that Kyu, unfortunately, left behind. This isn't to say I do not appreciate the bravery he showed with his self exile. He has put Freeport 11, Gran Canaria and the Zoners at large, before himself, and he has my respect for that. Go ahead and head out here, and I'll have someone dispatched to the bar to contact me when you're there.

I mean no offense or problem with the role when I say the following, but this position will be temporary, until both the CoF and I see fit that what I have set out to do here, setting the seeds of peace between at least the major organizations of the Omicrons, and helping make Freeport 11 a place people can call home, much like I have for the past year - has been done. Of course, this is not to say I will be leaving. This station, and the Zoners at large have become my family, thanks to Miss Marisa Kita, who has done so much to aid Freeport 11, which has been her home longer than it has for mine. And although I have my interests beyond those of most Zoners, I assure you that such interests' consequences will never find their way to the CoF's doorstep. Irregardless, for the time being as an Administrator, I will show the tenets of the Zoners to the best of my ability as a human being, ensuring that I can find a agreement between us all that will be fair for all parties, and that when I do leave, I will make sure whoever replaces me is more than prepared to deal with the situation at hand, and much Like when I was laying there on my ship on Gran Canaria, only to hear of the situation back home, I will come home whenever my home needs me to come to either her defense or her aid.

I await your arrival, Brettonias, and look forward to meeting you.

Signed,

Nodoka Hanamura
Freeport 11 Denizen

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED

Sender: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR PRO TEMPORE DESIGNATE NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: BRETTONIAS WINGSPAN| ALL RECIPIENTS SORTED - HASHES OK!

/// NO MSG_READ FLAG RECIEVED - RESENDING UNREAD MESSAGE ///