Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Core Guildmistress and Guildkeepers | From: Kyu Akibara
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: oJ33S19.png]

Highly respected leaders of the Core,

I have to apologize for bailing out like this. Together we have accomplished what many people didn't believe in. We restored our relations and stood together in battle against the true threats of the Omicrons and mankind. Order, Nomads, Wild and everyone supporting them.

The Order may only be barking hounds, but risking Gran Canaria getting bombarded with NEMP weaponry is something I cannot do. I may take my leave for now, but I assure you, I will not surrender to the Order. They will regret everything they did to us. They will pay a high price for it.

I have spoken to the Confederation of Freeports. They will send a new administrator of Freeport 11 with the mission to ensure absolute neutrality. We can't risk the freeport to turn into another nuclear radiated battlefield. Not again. This doesn't mean our efforts will end with this. Not at all.

Keep up the good work. I am sure our less combat-approved friends within the Zoner Society will find ways to support the Core in this war against evil.

Kyu Akibara
Former Administrator of Freeport 11

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING CONNECTION]:::
:::[TRANSMISSION STABLE: LIVE]:::

ID: Eliza Valdez
Subject: RE: Forced Resignation
ENCRYPTION: INMEMECABLE

Dear administrator Akibara,

It hurts us to see your forced resignation at the hands of Golanski's hounds of war threatening to hurt more innocent lives that were not involved in all this in the first place just so they could achieve their goals through tactics of sheer terror. The Guildmistress regrets she could not have done more to assist your cause and prevent this all from happening but also understands the reason behind your resignation. Risking your own life might not be an easy task but putting the lives of those you care for is twice more heavy.

Rest assured the Core would continue it's task to secure Delta and prevent more lives to be lost at the hands of those terrorists which many once considered the protectors of humanity. We would not rest until those responsible for what has happened are found and punished for their crimes against the innocent and hope one day you could return to Delta in a time of peace and mutual prosperity.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help. The Core is thankful for all your efforts in maintaining peace in Delta. Godspeed and best of luck in your tough journey ahead.

- Eliza Valdez
Secretary of the Guildmistress

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::