Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinland Government | From: Forlorn Hope
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

»»» Location: :::Encrypted:::
»»» Sender ID: The Forlorn Hope
»»» Recipient ID: Government of the Federal Republic of Rheinland

To whom it may concern,

My name is Elena Voigt, and as I am establishing contact to you, I am representing the paramilitaristic corporation that happens to be the Forlorn Hope. I daresay that you might have already heard of us, thus I think it will suffice to say that my organization is well-known in Sirius to solve problems wherever they may arise, and are not averse to sullying their hands if there is a job that needs to be done.

Now, I am sure I will not tell you any news when I say that there are many jobs that would have to be done in and near Rheinland these days. Starting with the Unioners and the freshly arising Bundschuh activists that are pestering the innocent, up to the war that has already flared up between you and the Gas Miners Guild. We have kept track of latest events in Rheinland, but have so far not done anything about it. We would like to change that now, dear represents of the Government. After all, there is the chance you might be in need of an additional strike force to deal with some of the trouble that is on the horizon. Please don't regard this as an expression that we find the Rheinland Military incompetent, quite the opposite is the case, but even the most professional Militaries can always use a mercenary hand.

Thus, we wish to ask you whether you agree on allowing us to operate inside Rheinland's borders without friction in order to help you out with our own forces wherever needs be. View it as an offer from our side. Since we do not want to cause any unnecessary trouble, we wanted to ask for your approval first before beginning to send some of our forces down South.

We are expectantly awaiting your reply.

Yours sincerely,
Knight Captain Voigt
The Forlorn Hope

CLOSING TRANSMISSION