Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sirius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Transmission Detected...
Upload Started...
Location Space...
Encryption none...

Fellow Sirians. I have been flying around for quite some time and have researched many things. My experience is in matter related subjects, nano technology, thermo-dynamics, fluid dynamics, botany, physics, all things theoretical, engineering, and finally astrological science. I also dabble in other sciences and will guarantee that I know a small amount of what you are working on. I am posting here because I am looking for work. I am an AFC pilot but this is not connected with the club so don't feel like you will be associated with it. That said I will not work for hostile IFF's. There are two requirements for my services. One I must be allowed to bring the ship {AFC}-Supesususkima[N] as it has my personal staff and research bays. And the other is I must be guaranteed safety by a forward deposit of 30 million to be refunded or deducted upon completion of tasks.

Starting prices:

Free estimates

Consultations are 10 million

Projects will depend on the size and difficulty of the task.

Commodities used will be added to the price unless procured by your self.

All prices and time limits will be determined before the contract is signed. All prices are final. Failure to pay will result in your forfeiture of the deposit and research.

I look forward to working with you.

Upload Finished...
Transmission Terminated...