Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ingenuus Research Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-------Incoming Transmission-------

Communications ID: Alesia Williams
Subject: Research on the Azurite Gas

Hello there fellow Researchers,

As i spoke to the captain of the Gryphon, Jack i presume, he told me he does not know the basis of the research on the subject, but however told me you have done great research on the said subject already.
So i come to you with this: "Dear Jack there forwarded me kindly to spark my interest on a specific gaseous form called Azurite. Also by some kind of a Agent i was informed, it has very unique properties and can attract certain...Entities."

By the information we have gathered so far, we haven't disclosed the source of the, said gas, so we come to you you, as proud Alesian's, requesting kindly for the information on your bold research on the subject.
We are...uhm...Researchers aswell, and like to research...uhm...dangers and stuff...
Please contact us, so we can discuss business.

Toodles,
Alesia Williams

TRANSMISSION END
--RETRANSMITTING--
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 2 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. James Erzie :-_-_-_-_-

Alesia Williams,
Our group has become very familiar with Azurite Gas and it's properties and uses. I highly recommend you have proper facilities in your place of work, and take extreme caution when doing any experimentation with any substance related to Nomad technology. However, it has far more uses available, with new uses to be discovered in the future. As for its source, most anyone can obtain an acceptable quantity from the Nomad power node in Omicron Delta. If you would like us to procure some for your use, we have the full ability to. As for its attraction of entities, I have no evidence to support that, but I would treat it as a valid concern, as it is always fair to take precautions to prevent disaster.

Best of luck,
Dr. James Erzie
Director; Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group

-------Incoming Transmission-------

Communications ID: Alesia Williams
Subject: Research on the Azurite Gas

Hello there Dr. James Erzie,

As we uhm...just started researching the matter, we so far haven't disclosed the source of the said...Node, nor nobody ever disclosed it's locations, due to the dangers surrounding Omicron Delta.
I was -this- close to getting that information from other sources, but we couldn't get our hands on it, therefore we are forever grateful for your response to us.

First of all, we are simple uhm...how to say, laboratory experimenters? So we have no equipment to acquire such gas, yet alone sustain it, in i believe specific containers?

Therefore, we'd like to propose, that your Research group extracts us 450 units of the Azurite Gas, sealed tight in specialized containers and we'll pay you for your services.
Please let us know how much this would cost us, so we can proceed with our research.

Oh and, as for the Node, would it cost us anything, if you disclosed the exact location of the Node?

Toodles,
Alesia Williams

TRANSMISSION END
--RETRANSMITTING--
--RETRANSMITTING--