Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Eden Paradises
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3WLlzhs.gif]

Agency 404

Transmission; Start
Identification: Director Avery Reeves
Encryption: Secure

initializing image feed...
image feed available...

[--------------------------------------------------------------]
[Image: upK8NWw.jpg]

To whomever this may concern,

I've heard from a reliable source of a diplomacy oriented start-up of a reputable nature, and of course I'm interested. As someone who has performed highly sensitive negotiations before I'm more than prepared to back a company centered around it and provide the full support of not just myself but the Agency behind me in ensuring that you don't encounter any form of undue treatment within the Libertonian border.

I'm also naturally interested in funding you where necessary and becoming an investor, so provide me further details on that particular subject. As of now however, your treaty is acknowledged and accepted, I have a former Libertonian Diplomat in our ranks, should the need arise I will readily appoint him as a liaison to you.

I look forward to doing good together.

Incoming Transmission...

[Image: lAl1jGX.png]

Channel: Secure             Origin: New Berlin             Sender: Nikola Lauper             Recipient: Avery Reeves

[Image: tYYL0RB.png]         

Treaty & Partnership

Dear Mr. Reeves,

Thank you for contacting Eden Paradises. It makes us very happy that you reached out to us. We are thankful of your signature and acceptance of our Eden Peace Treaty. It brings us another step closer Sirius-wide diplomacy.

A liaison would indeed be of great help, especially if we form any kind of partnership. I would like to make sure that if we form a partnership, it is required to be such, that it does not affect diplomatic relations nor jeopardize our neutrality. As per the treaty, we still will not be able to cooperate in any business outside of our own field of business and services.

It would make us very happy to have your organization as an investor, if you decide to do so. We can promise that any invested funds will be completely allocated into our field of business and services without bias, such as procurement of ships and their maintenance, as well as covering the expenses of our free services, such as diplomatic negotiations and the transportation of refugees stranded within non-safe territories. To invest in us, simply send your chosen sum of credits to our current center of finance, "Eden|Lausanne".

Thank you again for contacting us, and I wish you a pleasant day.

With best regards,
Nikola Lauper
Chief Executive Officer

Transmission Ended
[Image: 3WLlzhs.gif]

Agency 404

Transmission; Start
Identification: Director Avery Reeves
Encryption: Secure

initializing image feed...
image feed available...

[Image: upK8NWw.jpg]

Miss Lauper,

I'll wire the funds shortly, but I'd like for it to be known that we have no expectations for you to ever break your policy and will never ask you to work according to our terms.

To slightly clarify, it will not be the Agency that funds you, but instead just myself personally, should you wish to go down the road of partnership we are more than prepared to provide Mister Roosevelt, our resident former Diplomat as a liaison for all things you may need to discuss with the Republic or for whatever purpose your organization can find.

As strange as it might be given Sirius' tumultuous political landscape, I have faith in the concepts you adhere to and trust you'll do what you promise.

Incoming Transmission...

[Image: lAl1jGX.png]

Channel: Secure             Origin: New Berlin             Sender: Nikola Lauper             Recipient: Avery Reeves

[Image: tYYL0RB.png]         

Treaty & Partnership

Dear Mr. Reeves,

We send our gratitude to you for your investment. Thank you for understanding us, it means a lot to us.

Whether it's the agency or you, we're happy and appreciate it regardless. An investment towards diplomacy is an investment towards peace. Thank you for your faith in us.

We're very much interested in seeing what kind of partnership would be possible. A meeting with Mr. Roosevelt would be a great start to find a working deal. Of course, you are welcome to meet me or our services personally as well, Mr. Reeves.

Thank you again for your investment and cooperation.

With best regards,
Nikola Lauper
Chief Executive Officer

Transmission Ended