Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BAF Roll call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Admiral Mark McKenna of the 4th Norfolk Great Fleet stood in front of his officers and pilots standing at attention. Other Fleet commanders were doing the same throughout Bretonia.

A single command reverberated across the flight deck:
"Roll call!"

Report your full name, rank and ships at your disposal.
Fleet Admiral Percy Nelles commands the destroyer HMS Haida, the Gunboat HMS Indefatigable, and of course, has the BAF Flagship, the Dunkirk HMS Pendragon at his disposal.

He also occasionally likes to fly his Templar, Challenger, and Hussar, being a pilot at heart.

When he isn't with his mistress, of course.
Commander Neville Hughes sir! Currently the proud pilot of a Templar and a Challenger, sir!
Privateer James.R.Dean flying my Templar,at your services Sir
Aye laddies. Finn Hopkins of Her Majesty's Privateers ready to harass the slants, sirs.
A clean-shaven man stands up promptly and proudly. His eyes bright as they usually were, he was serving his country and protecting those that he loved, the Bretonian people

With a sharp salute, and clear voice he shouts

"Commander George Harrington, always ready to give the noodle-munchers a bashing. I'm flying the sturdy and reliable Templar, Sah!"
Lt. Samantha Windsor, Sir. Templar.
Admiral Mark McKenna commands the HMS Redoubt, but he feels more comfortable in his Templar or Challenger. He uses a Hussar occasionally, when the situation asks for it.

Nobby Preston was sitting in a shabby tavern, holding a glass of gin, several empty ones littering the bar around him.
"One more for me, Bill! On the Privateers!"
Finding the way to his Challenger will be a hard job...
Captain Douglas Bader reporting in. My challenger is ready to rumble.
"Leftenant Commander Aldwyn reporting for duty, sah! Templar, Challenger and Hussar avaliable!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5