Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Tricia Reyes; Subject: Gun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[img float=left]https://imgur.com/lPq521P.png [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Battleship "Ehrgeiz"
Comm ID: Jack Daniels a.k.a. "Azrael"
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Ms. Reyes, I heard you're in dire need of a weapon, so I left this in a certain Marlin on a certain zoner station in a certain Omicron system that also houses a certain Core base.
Now, I'm not saying the footage from this security camera on Freeport 11 is showing that particular Marlin with hull number #4124, but I'm also not saying it isn't. The ship's navcom totally isn't programmed to recognize your biometrics and the tracking devices are totally not spoofed. Do have fun, Ms. Reyes.
And know that I will never forget the "Umbra".

~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Guildkeeper of the Core and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

[Image: 5s2rmch.png]
[Image: dppGgTG.png]
Hm.

How should I even react to that?

Thank you, I guess?

Jack, do you acknowledge that I'm partways with The Core since you left your position as Guildmaster? Well, there was quite of mess with guildmasters after you. Hawken, that rheinlander and another one... Doesn't matter. Thing is. I'd rather prefer to stay on the side, hearing all the rumors about your new guildmistresss and including all the malteze that are gathering in your infrostructure.

I left "Umbra" in the docks of Alabama just to not let it become an another defective battlecruiser. Because I know what The Order is and why Golanski and his fanatics must die.

Right now I'm settling things with my family at New London. If everything sets right - I will be back in Omicrons in twelve days. I will have something more than "Umbra".

~Trix

[Image: 4D2DtRL.png]
[img float=left]https://imgur.com/lPq521P.png [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Battleship "Ehrgeiz"
Comm ID: Jack Daniels a.k.a. "Azrael"
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Make of it what you wish. You did good by me back in the day and I never forget my friends.
You were by my side when the fighting was at it worsts and this is the least I can do for you.
Stay safe, Ms. Reyes and when you finally come back to Delta, do let me know.

~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Guildkeeper of the Core and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

[Image: 5s2rmch.png]
[Image: dppGgTG.png]
One more bullet in a chamber.

[Image: 1WWVYKs.png]

The thing is... Will it be enough to put down the bad guy?

~Trix

[Image: 4D2DtRL.png]