Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sonny of the AFC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Blaine Chara
To: Sonny, Archangels Fight Club
Encryption: Extreme

Greetings, Sonny,

We haven't met but in the past, you spoke with my former boss, the previous administrator here in the past. I am Blaine Chara, administrator of Freeport 6. I hope this transmission finds you well.
I was doing some digging in the old files here and found some info on your group. He smirks I like what I read. I don't know if you're hurting for business but hey, more business is always good.
It is quiet out here in Tau 29 since the Gallics and Kusari decided that our base was a neutral zone and a border. Besides passing traders, it's been quiet. I know you like to sponsor races and provide, shall I say, live entertainment for the patrons INside? I hear that your organization is the best at it. I figured perhaps your group could liven things up out here. And if you want to wack a few Gallics, well, the Tau 31 jumpgate isn't far from us with plenty of patrols around it. I don't shoot at them but what anyone else does is there business.

So I'd rather not get too involved over the neuralnet. If you have time, I'd like to meet. I can either meet you mid point somewhere, you can come here or whatever you like. I have a few ideas that could benefit us both. I look forward to your response.

Many thanks,
Blaine Chara
Administrator, Freeport 6
[Image: lHboGJF.gif]

Mr. Chara,

What can I say? You sparked my interest.
Lucky for you I prefer meeting in person.

I'd like to propose we meet at Barrier Gate or I'll head over to you?
Is this something that would demand a lot of privacy?
In space or in the bar, either way it should be with a cold beer.

Cheers.

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Blaine Chara
To: Sonny, Archangels Fight Club
Encryption: Extreme

I see you're a man who wastes little time in responding. I like that. Since you made the trip out here last time, I'll head over to Barrier Gate. I haven't been out in awhile so I don't mind. I think the bar scene will be fine. If there's one thing that I've noticed about that place is that most patrons there are usually too inebriated or too high on something to notice. I look forward to meeting you.

-Blaine