Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Battlegroup Harmony Exec
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings!

I am Undertaker. Just a small businessman of Liberty. Can you help?

As a free citizen of Liberty, there is a growing anger over the almost fascist approach taken by the Republic of Liberty leadership running roughshod over its citizenry and their rights. Particularly I mention the arrogance of the LSF.

I need a strike force to take out a base that was built illegally. It needs to be destroyed and I wonder if that is what you can do for all the free independent citizens and merchants of Liberty.

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=110046

I don't have the weaponry or firepower to do it on my own. Can you help liberate us from the excessive repression we are under?

I trust this will find a sympathetic ear.

Kindly,

Undertaker.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: uhdZR8O.png]

ID: Lieutenant Lena Smith
Recipient: Battlegroup Harmony Internal Comms
Subject: Combat Patrol

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Seems like you may have bitten off more than you can chew on this one. None the less, Harmony will support your efforts to remove this installation. Perhaps you should do the smart thing and start collecting more friends however. I doubt you alone will have the firepower we need to out gun the navy.

We'll lend what support we can, but lacking an actual plan, and without more ships to back us up, we are naturally reluctant to fully commit. If you can rustle up some extra firepower, do so. We'll be waiting for word of which ships we'll be working alongside.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends