Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Zoners of Delta;CC: CoF,IRG,OSI,TAZ,Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[img float=left]https://imgur.com/lPq521P.png [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Battleship "Ehrgeiz"
Comm ID: Jack Daniels a.k.a. "Azrael"
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Greetings, Ladies and gentlemen.

I know I've wronged you in the past, but I've sworn to amend my sins and at the very least, try to undo some of the damage. I'm certain there's some of you that don't trust me. Some of you maybe even hate me and I can't really blame you. The atrocities I've committed are not something I deny, but I will do my very best to make it up to you.

But, enough with the poignant revelations. It has come to my attention that some of you suffered diplomatic fallout after the "Carthage" incident. The Order even issued a Sirius wide NEMP threat against your Freeports, which is absolutely unacceptable. Even at our worst, we kept the conflict at it's core in Omicron Delta. We didn't rope in other Zoners from all around the sector and we most certainly didn't attempt to bully them into submission with threats of WMDs. I do not know if you have understood it yet, but the Order's plan is simple. They wish to distract you from the reality we live in. Without you, neither the Order nor the Corsairs would have it easy. You transports literally feed Golanski's pseudo empire. Of course, they do not want you to realize that and in fact, you're in the position of power. They should be begging you for peace, not the other way around. Administrator Akibara was forced out of his position with nothing by scare tactics and empty threats. I cannot stress this enough, you're not in the wrong here. You have every right to construct whatever you want near your Freeports. Enforcing laws in other people's turf is called imperialism, believe me, I have experience with that. It would be the same if Liberty claimed their laws are valid in Rheinland. Order does not recognize your sovereignty. They deny all accusations, but action speaks louder than words. Nobody saw the order inquisition coming. Even we thought they would think twice before attacking Freeport 11 and Carthage, but were wrong. Golanski's goons will keep harassing you, but only if you let them.

The Core, however, has a different proposition for you. We're ready to defend your stations in the Omicrons, Omegas an Sigmas, should the need arise. APM's CEO already launched a massive relief operation to help with the injured people and damaged systems on Freeport 11. Our fleets have remained vigilant in Delta and repelled more than a few nomad incursions. We're ready to stomp the AI in Kappa, should they decide to continue their hostilities against Zoners and Zoner installations. The Core has been known to keep it's promises and we always pay our dues. We're ready to severely and radically change our laws and leave a lot of "wriggle room" for the Zoners. We offer our help so you can keep your freedom and that's a cause worth fighting for.

In return, I ask you to take a deep breath and look around yourselves. Do not let false emperors push you around. Do not bend the knee to their ridiculous demands. Their very survival rests on your merchant navy. The sooner you realize that, the better.

We offer your a chance to keep your Freedom. Nothing more, nothing less.

~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Guildkeeper of the Core and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection