Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Guildkeeper Jack Daniels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Origin: Durban Station. Omicron Rho. Core Space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: Core Pilot Marcus Conway| SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: Jack Daniels| RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Carbon Copy: | NONE!
Encryption: HIGH| HIGH ENCRYPTION!
Format: Text
Subject: Request

I know this seems strange. A Core Initiate asking a Guildkeeper to do something but I think I know a way to deescalate the current conflict. As you no doubt heard from Templar Jayson Bartlett. I, acting administrator of Freeport 11 Nodoka Hanamura, and Order Admiral Sara Shepard met in Coranado to discuss what could be done to end this war before we all lose and the Nomads are victorious. Ms Hanamura has her own plan she's trying to start, but me and the Admiral came up with a more... stable, plan. I would like you to get in touch with Shepard, and more importantly someone from the Confederation of Freeports to begin construction of another base inside of the NFZ. The way I phrased it was that 70% would go to the CoF and 30% would be divided to APM Order and the Corsairs. Shepard will be the one who has the Orders 10% As a way to gently ease Golanski into just what's going on.

As I said. It's a very strange for someone like me to ask of you Sir. But I do hope you'll consider this plan.

Dolor transit, gloria aeterna est

Mark Conway
Core Paramilitary Pilot

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED