Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All Junkers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--- Incoming transmission ---

[Image: HNHhGFO.jpg]

Priority : Medium
Encryption level : Standard
Source system : Galileo
Origin : EJ Enterprises
Recipient : Junker Congress, JM and independent Junkers

--- Message begins ---

Greetings. This is Ethan Jackson, owner and chairman of EJ Enterprises and captain of the Junker Salvager vessel Shadow_Vulture.

As you all know, we live in dangerous times and the trade lanes are awash with pirates who would gladly steal the livelihoods away from an honest and law abiding group such as ourselves.

A large part of our business consists of transporting scrap from the Texas system to the Omicrons and returning with a different - totally legal - cargo, back to the house systems.

To make this safer, I have recently acquired a ship equipped with a jump drive, able to bring any number of transports safely to our destination and back. This is, obviously an involved and costly process, but the safety of our people is paramount. Should any of you wish to join me in direct trade runs, I'm sure that we can make this an extremely profitable venture for us all.

If you have any inquiries regarding costs, or wish to suggest any trade routes for survey, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Jackson out.

--- Message ends ---

--- End transmission ---