Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Federal Republic of Rheinland <|> From: 6th Liberty Navy Fleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: Qg3M4p6.png]

Sender ID: Michael Blackburn, Admiral of 6th fleet

Recipient ID: Federal Republic of Rheinland

Location: Liberty Siege Cruiser "Hampshire", New York system.

Encryption was detected

Encryption: Millitary technology "Loсkdown"

Encryption level: Medium

Topic: Trade relations

Greetings!
My name is Michael Blackburn, and I am the current admiral of the Sixth Fleet. My fleet already had recent talks with High Command of Rheiland on the subject of one incident... But I think the government has already been informed about this.

Now not about the past. People from the logistics department of my fleet would like to have trade relations with your state by supplying gold from Bretonia to your planet New Berlin.

The essence of my appeal is to request the permission of the logistics department of our fleet to enter your space and engage in trade there.

We are honestly ready to comply with all your laws on the transport of goods. In case something goes wrong, I take responsibility for myself.

I hope for early answer.

P.S: Between Liberty and Rheiland still have bad relations since the end of the war. I do not want such conflicts in the future, so I ask for permission to accurately avoid trouble.
Michael Blackburn
6th Liberty Navy Fleet

Blackburn out. End of transmission!
[[Increase transmission]]