Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To; Commodore Steiner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Medium
To: Commodore Steiner of the York fleet

Greetings,

I'm here to ask for some permission to head north to the tau region to do some scouting missions, It might be dangerous but I am up for the job and here for anything needed down that way, or better yet anything else-where. Also with this I would like some company during this trip, would you be possibly available sometime to come with me? At least then if anything bad happens, I know you are with me. If this is possible we will proceed in this mission.

Alexandra Kush
Ensign
Bretonian Armed Forces

Message End

To: Ensign A. Kush

Ensign
I shall put it down to ignorance on your part but next time you have a request you should be asking formally via the reports page. Not via a direct communication to a commodore. On this occasion I will grant you some Leniency, however.

Since I am your commanding officer, under the fleet admiral, I see no reason to deny you your request, please do be careful. You will find privateers in the deep taus, I expect you to follow the rules of engagement with them, don't fire on them unless they shoot at you first.

And yes, I accept your offer of invitation. If only to make sure you don't do something hasty.

Edmund J.R Steiner
Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Closed

To: Commodore Steiner of the York fleet

Commodore,

I apologise, I have been absent for some quite time since I sent this in, is there any chance we could figure out a time for such event? I would like to have it sorted, and then get it done. I shall hear from you soon, I hope.

Alexandra Kush
Ensign
Bretonian Armed Forces

Message End

To: Ensign A. Kush

Ensign
When ever you wish, I will be avaliable from this point forward or you may find me in space.

Edmund J.R Steiner
Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Closed