Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Your char sees the community. What happens?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You would all have to hide your Nutella.

EDIT: if not already.
Wants to talk to the coolest people here, but never goes out of read-only.
Marcus would most likely head off to see pre-war Terra and then try and find a uninhabited to avoid going crazy. And Seline would go looking for Omicron IRL to "Un-alive" the person who's been causing her endless headaches.
Death.

And blood.
Sid Fire: "Uh, good community! I Could have some ideas for you to keep it well. However long live the queen!"
Ar Sogan: "Pfui! Do these useless clumps of meat know to do just this? Go to work you good for nothing!"
"Wreckter": "Oh, I like to know new and various communities! Let's socialize! I'd like to help you all, nobody excluded!"
Carl Benson: "Oh... I hope that someone is passionate of science and discoveries like me ^_^"
All "Madze" entities: "We are at your orders!"
Remì Maser: "Oh no... I could be a bother! N-no, thanks I'm not interested about you, c-continue to do what you want like if I wouldn't exist..."
NPCs would argue on food, oxygen and water prices.
[Image: M7ktHtM.png]
(11-21-2017, 08:25 PM)Nodoka Hanamura Wrote: [ -> ]Nodoka would probably play as herself and create a indefinite recursive loop.

Same. Wilfred plays the game for a couple of hours (or four), finds it unrealistically simplistic but enjoyable.

Then he reads a few forum threads, sighs deeply, and quotes something from Shakespeare.
My hacker Yun wuld fix docking module and baloon efect!
Aya: Would attempt to make all Kusari players accept her as their rightful ruler
Misaki: Would start making daily flood posts about random topics.
Mariko: Would start educating people on geisha culture. Likely making a tutorial on proper mannerisms
Yume: Would just lurk.
Rin: Would start helping newbies in penny.
Megaera: Would start a cult around herself
Pages: 1 2 3 4