Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Your char sees the community. What happens?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Greta Thunberg would basically just go "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Coalition chars would be very confused how this thing ever appeared on their screen and waste their time, so would close it.

Ageira char probably will read a bit during cargo hauling. Especially stories about Victoria Knight and incubi tentacles. In bathroom.

Junkers chars in case when they can read will find it little interesting, because there is no profit and no advertisements space.

Outcast char will continue joy his life on Soledad, without any forms of net. Slaves should cultivate cardamine better, and gallic concubines should show more efforts. Its not a time for forums.
Chika would say "1 blocked message"
Gerwald Klaus would surely choke me
Lieutenant Lowden Graves: makes a 12 yo anime catgirl admiral and tries finding girls on the internet to cyber with.

Plot twist: there are no girls on the internet!
Using his knowledge of multidimensional physics, Charles Alestone would set to work getting "home".

Being a practical sort, he'd offer to my bachelor wife and I a chance to work as crew since he'd been staying with us.
Well, if Chanteloup wasn't depressed before...
(12-27-2019, 12:24 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]Plot twist: there are no girls on the internet!

Banzai
Hide in the glorified, trashy mobile home he's in currently, ignore the community's existence while continuing to gorge himself on cheap rations, and continue looking for wrecked spaceboats to slather all over his hull.
"i was a furry...?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4