Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Core|APM - Ruvx reporting in.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: Live]:::

ID: Martin McKinsey
Subject: Re: Lucrative Trading Opportunity
ENCRYPTION: APM-Standard

Astrogator Ruvx,

your initiative has been noted and is appreciated by the Board - thank you. If you keep your can-do attitude up, it might prove decisive along your career path. We will however need you to orbit a wee bit closer to the current top of things.

Let me briefly review the matter at hand. Naturally, AP logistics is fully aware of the demand and monetary value of the recently discovered "Hermes IX" cluster in Omicron Delta. It is because of this, that Imperium Omicronis had laid sole claim on the entirety of the planetoid beds within its borders, with AP Manufacturing and the local Zoner community being given unrestrained rights to operate the field - a privilege derivative of the Native Corporate Legal Entity act. Nota bene, Krüger Mineralien as well as Interspace Commerce have been included in the current operations on the same default terms. Other corporate entities considered friendly or neutral to The Core are certainly welcome to enter the cooperation plan if their contribution benefits AP Manufacturing. Thus if Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing or any of their subsidiaries seek participation, they are welcome to doing so with respect to the standing regulations and naturally, to the Charter of Omicronis. I would be pleased to enter such an agreement since as you have accurately pointed out, the gold-route to Rheinland is ipso facto logistics-wise covered. The captain of the Lorene or his higher-ups accordingly, are welcome to contact us at their convenience.

As for the modular installation you mentioned - the social status of the person operating the base, viz. Ms. Paddy is currently unregulated due to alleged misconduct. Therefore AP Manufacturing wishes not to be associated in any way with this individual or her shady deals. I advise you shun contact with her at all time. Should you however witness any suspect activity in the vicinity of her assets, I trust that you will report back to me without delay.

-M.McKinsey
CEO, AP Manufacturing

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::