Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Keepstar Research Group // Faction Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: qQ99IOM.png]

Keepstar
Research Group

➧Faction overview

“Keepstar” is a research group created in 824 A.S, regarding event occurs in Omicron Delta:

“824 AS, REPORT FROM OMICRON DELTA - A major cosmic event has occurred in the Omicrons, marking a date where the orbit around the MEDIUM RED solar in the Delta System has become one inhabitant sparser. Reports say that the asteroid known as 891-GAAL has, as descriptions state, disintegrated in its orbit around the star. Scientists cannot yet specify the cause of this calamity, but guesses include its irregular orbit passing too close to Planet Vaitupu, experimental weapons testing and, of course, the involvement of the Core, Order or even the alien presence in those systems.
Whatever the leading causes are, there are already reports that the resulting FIELD contains rich amounts of various ores, some of which are believed to be highly rare, while others - highly useful.”

~CNS
824 A.S

While the largest fractions that dominate the system are struggling for the opportunity to conquer these fields and extract as much resources as possible from them, a group of scientists led by Dr. Morgan decided to use this opportunity as a chance to gain access to a new field of knowledge and to discover technologies, ahead of the age of mankind.
To ignore political disagreements and not participate in the power struggle in the system, the group acts as carefully as possible, carefully planning their actions and trying to avoid direct conflicts or meetings with other parties. The group does not have a permanent base, because as a basis they use transport vehicles, converted and expanded to mobile laboratories. In the event of a meeting, the team members try to behave as carefully and politely as possible. So, the only threats to them are too greedy pirates or alien organisms.

However, in the faction by that time, a series of incidents occurred, which severely limited the work of the group. A serious wounding of one of the best operatives, malfunctions in the laboratory and other problems with a wave surged through the faction. Nevertheless, the group not only survived, but also merged with the research department of Auxilia Coalition, the counsil of mercenaries. Moreover, the group has finally found a permanent home on Freeport in Delta omicron and took the whole level of said station. The plans of Keepstar has also changed, now this group is more focused on exotic minerals and different ores from the whole sector.

➧General information

⏩ID: Zoner ID
⏩IFF: Zoner IFF
⏩Name conversion:
Mobile labs:
[KRG]R&D-Surname of the scientist
Transports:
[KRG]KLV-Surname of the astronaut
Fighters:
[KRG]-Firstname.Surname
OR:
[KRG]-Callsign
Miners:
[KRG]MV-German city

➧Timeline

11.11.824 A.S - The even in Delta occured
16.11.824 A.S - Former Planetform scientist Catherine Berg left her job and founded “Keepstar”
18.11.824 A.S - Group of other scientists join her
20.11.824 A.S - “Keepstar” is officially created
21.11.824 A.S - "Keepstar" found unknown data bank in Delta, still encrypted
22.11.824 A.S - “Keepstar” is getting material base
DATE - EVENT

➧Goals

Primary goals:
Fully research planetoid ore
Fully research Nacrahtite
Catalog and study existing the types of ore
Discover the ways to use gained information
Secondary goals:
Rescue operative Sheppard
Continue cooperation with other research groups
Protect own technology from theft
Establish the safety of mobile laboratories

➧Known individuals

Dr. Catherine Berg
Position: Leader of the project
Date of birth: 798 A.S
Place of birth: Planet New Berlin
Previous occupation: Planetform Inc.
Education: Master of the Organic chemistry and Technology of alloys and metals of Cambridge university
Brief biography: Doctor Berg was born and raised on planet New Berlin in the family of scientists. Due to the incoming Nomad War her family moved to the Kingdom of Bretonia to secure their safety. Her parents, like herself, were desperate scientists who devoted all their time to science. In such an environment, the doctor also grew up. From the very childhood, she was brought love and interest in science. She had no great difficulty entering Cambridge University, which she graduated six years later. After receiving a master's degree in organic chemistry and technology of metals and alloys, she worked for some time in the Planetform, however, lack of prospects and too rampant ambitions forced her to leave the company and go in search of her luck and happiness.

➧Available Technologies

➧ Zoners cargoships, snubs and caps to “Fearless”
➧ Border worlds ships
➧ Civilian line
➧ Zoners weaponry
➧ Civilian weaponry
➧ CODENAME weapons

➧Diplomacy

Allied:
Selected individuals

Friendly:
Independent contractors
Zoners

Neutral:
The Order
The Core
Corsairs (Until hostility is proven)
Freelancers

Unfriendly:
Intelligence services
Everyone not listed

Hostile:
Outcasts
Nomads and infected forces
Independent pirates

I see that name and keep subconsciously replacing the "p" with an "m".

It's a pretty sweet write-up, but Miner ID has no mining bonus yet, bro tip.
May I know who the person behind this writeup is? It looks so oddly familiar. Smile
We've corrected several mistakes and typos, also everything is fine with heading picture now.
(11-22-2017, 10:13 PM)Teresa Brooks Wrote: [ -> ]I see that name and keep subconsciously replacing the "p" with an "m".

It's a pretty sweet write-up, but Miner ID has no mining bonus yet, bro tip.

Much appreciated, thank you.
While the write up is nicely structured, I'd suggest against using so much of one colour - or perhaps shrinking the font size? Currently, at least in my opinion, it looks a tad to "in your face" if you take my meaning.

(11-22-2017, 10:26 PM)Laz Wrote: [ -> ]While the write up is nicely structured, I'd suggest against using so much of one colour - or perhaps shrinking the font size? Currently, at least in my opinion, it looks a tad to "in your face" if you take my meaning.

Several changes were made. What do you think about it?
With much love and work to be pushed onto this project, this seems to be an interesting one.
(11-28-2017, 08:13 PM)Krieg Wrote: [ -> ]With much love and work to be pushed onto this project, this seems to be an interesting one.

Kudos to you for giving us a chance to RP.
And thank you for your words, we will try our best.
Good luck with it. Always appreciating such intelligence groups with scientists !
Pages: 1 2