Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: RFP, from: DSM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 4vLP3ob.png]

[Image: v2kmNEP.png]

Elysium Station
SUBJECT: Apology
TO: RFP

Vespucci, Independant Space

Greetings

I would like to introduce myself first. My name is Dan Gunsmith and i am the president of Dssp Space Mining. The reason for me contacting you is that recently there was an issue involving one of my transport pilots and Rheinland officers of the law.

I heard what happened and i have revised all of the evidance presented to me.
Now it is my duty as head of the company, to issue a formal apology for the incident in New Berlin. My pilot was confused and he was very much in the hurry since he was informed, not so long ago, taht his wife is sick, hence he was in a hurry to get back home.

This however does not obsolve him of the fact he said some mean and bad words and that he tried to run arterwards. Im also aware he was fined with 3.000.000 SC for the insults, which he never payed. This is my obligation as head of the company.

I will send the fine money your way gentleman, and i hope you can find some understanding concerning this one misstep by our transport pilot. In the interest of good relations please accept my sincere apology.

Oh, and please send me the ship designation where i can upload the money owed to Rheinland Federal Police department.

Thank you and safe skies.

Sincerely,
President
Dan Gunsmith

[Image: RFP_Banner.png]
[Image: 6Ik684x.jpg]
PRIORITY: Low
ENCRYPTION: Low
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteur der Polizei Daniel Artura
SOURCE: Polizei HQ, New Berlin
COPY TO: Personal Datapad
SUBJECT: "Repercussions"

Herr Gunsmith.

Your apology is accepted in full, make sure actions are taken to make sure that this incident doesn't happen again.

Fine is to be sent to RFP|Arsenal.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Inspekteur der Polizei Daniel Artura...
Bundespolizei Rheinland
[Image: RFP_Banner.png]
[Image: 4vLP3ob.png]

[Image: v2kmNEP.png]

Elysium Station
SUBJECT: Apology
TO: RFP

Vespucci, Independant Space

[i]Greetings

Thank you for your understanding.
The fine has been forwarded as per agreement.

Proof:

https://imgur.com/wi4hpub

It is best to stay on good terms, because you never know when we might need eachother in the future, hence understanding is the pinnacle of every relationship.

Safe skies to your men and women out there

Sincerely,
President
Dan Gunsmith