Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All Core Secondary fleet assets (//Capital ship Core ID indies)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: ERROR, NO VIDEO FEED]:::

»ID: Ar Sogan
»Location: Yaren Base, Omicron Delta
»Subject: Secondary Fleet Database
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

To all brothers and sisters of the Secondary fleet,

I noticed many times your presence and your performance was very much useful for all ours. Togheter the victories of The Core multiply unlike that of our opponents! Keep up the good work and the Imperium Omicronae will have his maximum splendor that won't end!
I want to advice you that for an easy monitoring and communication it's recommended to register your assets in this database. It could be useful also for the High Command in case of assignment of orders to the secondary fleet.

:::[TRANSMISSION UPDATE]:::
Due to an increase of enemy activity (even if not much from the war-point-of-view), I want to remind you that your help will be greatly rewarded! You're already pre-registered into our contracts board; the simple thing you can do is hunting our enemies and claim their bounties.

-Ar Sogan
Sentinel, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

:::[MESSAGE PINNED]:::

[Image: z8OT4mC.png]
'ananti kantusa (Kantusan Covenant)

WV Isi'ua - Transmission

The Captain of the WV Isi'ua salutes you with the finest Kantusan traditions.

I have been placed under leave to inspect the surroundings of Delta. Whatever happened during the last few Sirius days, the Nomads and their Hadean pawns have committed an act of destruction upon the Zoners in Freeport 11. Even the Vagrants have been under the K'Hara's rule. I will keep track on the recently-appointed K'Hara unit known as "Ishazha".

The Ishazha and its cronies' plans will not continue. To the Order and the Corsairs, they will suffer for trying to put a flaw into our planned alliance. I sense the presence of the Hadean entity named "Ishazha" may have to do with the string of victories for the enemy. Their leader, Nodoka Hanamura, will show how justice is done!

I will be put back into commission, right now. Best wishes, Core Primary Fleet!

WV Isi'ua - End

»Subject: RE:Secondary Fleet Database

Captain of the WV-Isi'ua

I appreciate your presence and your availability. Please use this channel to send your reports.

-Ar Sogan
Sentinel, The Core

In these days I spotted other War Vessel not registred in this database. I suggest to do it.

-Ar Sogan
Sentinel, The Core

To all brothers and sisters of the Secondary fleet,

I renew this communication to give another one at the same time:
Due to an increase of enemy activity (even if not much from the war-point-of-view), I want to remind you that your help will be greatly rewarded! You're already pre-registered into our contracts board; the simple thing you can do is hunting our enemies and claim their bounties.
Anyway remember to register your ships into our secondary fleet database for an easy monitoring and communication.

-Ar Sogan
Sentinel, The Core

In these days I spotted other War Vessel not registred in this database. I suggest to do it.

-Ar Sogan
Sentinel, The Core