Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nodoka Hanamura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: J7cHtFH.png]

[Communications ID: Vex Upsilon
C.V. Ahkmim

[Recipient ID: Nodoka Hanamura
Freeport 11

[Subject: Notice

[Priority: Delta-Alpha - High - Channel x-007
[Encryption: Omega-Gamma - Very High - Code: 3c5745y

Nodoka.

Hey. Hope you're doing alright, given all the crap that's happened lately. Ever since Kyu left, and you took over, I've seen the Freeport as not only my port of call, but really my home. You did offer me the room, but even before I felt like I had an attachment to this place.
Saying that, I'm of a mind that since it's my home, I should keep an eye for it. I try to compile most of it into my own reports, but this one seemed a little disconcerting.

I was out in my Sabre not long ago when a Bustard showed up. After it dropped it's cargo, it came out and began to charge a jump drive. Personally, I'm fine with that, but it was a little close to the Freeport for my liking, and I wasn't sure if you were of the same thought. I'm not really trying to start anything, but I'm not too keen on people saying this near my home, and I doubt you are either.

Just a heads up, and please get back to me about that whole 'jump drive near the freeport' thing. I know the CoF laws don't say anything about it, but I try to go off what you say.

Stay safe out here, Nodoka. Tell Bride and Honya I said 'hi'.

- Vex

......Transmission Terminated]-----

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1509654594]
Origin: FREEPORT 11, OMICRON DELTA, CORE SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK, PROXY DETECTED
Sender: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR-DESIGNATE NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: VEX UPSILON RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION| ENCRYPTED!
Format: Text
Subject: Notice

[Image: 5ovU16X.png]
Audemus vita nostra muniatur.
We dare to defend our lives.

Vex Upsilon:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Although CoF regulations don't say something explictly about the use of Jump drives within the NFZ, the abduction of unwilling persons though use of such devices can be considered an act of aggression, and is forbidden.

Furthermore, his behavior could be considered an act of instigation, which also violates our rule forbidding aggression within the NFZ or on the station itself. I will be contacting Triple Hazard Pay immediately regarding these violations. I thank you again for bringing this to my attention, Vex.

As for your room and board at the Freeport, it is nothing short of a token of thanks for your efforts, and I hope you are enjoying it. As I've been handling a diplomatic envoy in the Breto-Libertonian borderworlds, I've been relying on using a proxy to operate my vessels and operate at the Freeport digitally, and leaving Pale Bride to tend to physical matters and defense of the Freeport. This is unconventional, yes, but I want to make sure there is no power vacuum or destabilization of the installation, and I needed Honya with me. Rest assured, I will relay your message and I'll be back as soon as I can.

Clear skies,

Nodoka Hanamura
Freeport 11 Administrator-designate

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1509654594]
Origin: AUXESIA CAPITAL VESSEL ANDRASTE, INVERNESS SYSTEM, BORDER WORLDS| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR-DESIGNATE NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: VEX UPSILON RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION| ENCRYPTED!
Format: Text
Subject: Notice

Vex,

I'm sending this from my personal mailbox due to it being more of a personal situation than it is of the Freeport at large. I'm currently on the Andraste, talking with Keeper Leviathan. Rest assured, me and Honya are getting along swimmingly with Auxesia. However, sadly - the situation I'm contacting you about is of concern to you as much as it is to me.

At 2233 Hours yesterday, Pale Bride's Waran was destroyed by Lost Company's "Devourer" ship as a result of a bounty. Rest assured she's safe on the Freeport under tightened security. THP and LC assets on station have been seized for immediate destruction, as well as personnel being apprehended and forcibly removed from the Freeport. These persons, as well as their organization at large, is considered persona non grata at Freeport 11, and as soon as I meet with the CoF, they will likely be considered persona non grata at all CoF installations throughout Sirius.

I ask you to help reinforce Pale Bride's security, as well as the security of Freeport 11 at large - as Bride has been delegated by me to handle Administration (with intense monitoring from me) during my absence while on the Andraste. If for any reason THP or LC vessels are to enter the NFZ, or any associated party thereof, you and other elements in defense of the Freeport are to demand they leave the NFZ or be destroyed and their crew apprehended by Freeport security teams. If you do destroy them, keep in mind that I do have a bounty out for the Devourer, so if you have a opportunity to put him down, I welcome it, and you will be rewarded for it. However, I'd also be concerned about yourself - since they're likely doing this as a result of the report you gave me, They'll likely come after you. I'd suggest rolling in the Akhmim for the time being, as it should make them reconsider targeting you.

Be safe out there Vex.

Nodoka Hanamura

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: J7cHtFH.png]

[Communications ID: Vex Upsilon
Lanzarote Station, Omegq-49 system

[Recipient ID: Nodoka Hanamura
A.C.V. Andraste

[Subject: Understanding.

[Priority: Delta-Alpha - High - Channel x-007
[Encryption: Omega-Gamma - Very High - Code: 3c5745y

Nodoka.

I'm not sure what to say about it. The fact that they'd be so selfish is just a sign that they didn't belong near the station anyway.

I'm not actually at the station right now since I'm actually on my way to the Andraste to meet with Leviathan and some people he'd think would help me against Golanski. Maybe we can grab a drink while we're out there, but for now I'm leaving the Ahkmim, the Beshmet and my drone out there to my XO Kryn Zeta. Don't ask about the weird codename.. she chose it, not me..

Anyway, she'll make sure they keep their distance. If they don't then I trust she'll do what's needed. If Bride needs anything, tell her that Zeta's in charge of my assets. She'll do everything in her power, and I know I can trust her.

I'll see you out there, Nodoka.

- Vex

......Transmission Terminated]-----