Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 112.83 FM - THE SOUL OF DELTA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
112.83FM SOUL OF DELTA
ΨΟΔ

A man's voice, that of one from the Coalition, fills the airwaves as you listen.

Privyet, one and all.

I am Samizdat. That is not my real name, but this station is run for the sake of speaking the truth of what goes on in the Omicrons and in Sirius at large. I will play music new and old, as well as bring the latest news to you, the people of Delta, the people of Sirius and beyond - Nothing but the voice of truth and reason.

Before we begin with the headlines for the past few weeks, I bring to you a song from my ancestors, Murakami's Ne speshi. Let their voice lull you to whatever battle you fight for!

Мураками - Не спеши

Such a beautiful song, da? Anywho, onto the headlines.

With the departure of Administrator Kyu Akibara of Freeport 11 as a result of Order and Corsairs apparently pursuing him actively, the Confederation of Freeports apparently has let one of the Defense forces' personnel, Nodoka Hanamura, take the helm. Although quite a few have protested her due to lack of experience and, even though she has had a year long tenure as a denizen of the station - lack of knowledge of the situation at hand. However, through communications overheard by friends of mine, it seems that she is being backed by the Confederation of Freeports, and the majority of people as it seems at the freeport, welcome her presence as a "administrator-elect". What she has planned for 11 is unknown, but I hope, as do the people of the station, that it resolves the many problems that the station faces.

Tensions in Delta have reached new highs, as it seems that a new Nomad development has started to be deployed. The Nomad Dreadnought-class capital has reared its' ugly head in Delta last week, wreaking havoc upon us all with its' weaponry. Through the forces of god that shined upon them, CoF, Core, Order, Corsair and Independent elements united in a defense of Freeport 11, which was believed to be the target of the dreadnought. In a public transmission by Administrator-designate Hanamura, she called for the many organizations at conflict to put down their arms and focus on the threat at hand, however, some gopnik named Archos who seems to have his head, as well as his priorities, up his ass, going on about how the Order and Corsairs are just as bad as the Nomads. Glass houses, tovarisch, Let us not forget what your predecessors did to the people of Freeport 11. That aside, can you warmongers at least for a damn second see that the Order is a thumbtack compared to the hell the Nomads have in wait for us? Blin...

And before you consider me a sympathizer with the Order, I find that lunatic Golanski needs a sippy cup, a diaper, and a goddamn rattle, because all signs point to him being a damn baby, that or he needs to be locked up in a insane asylum! The order seems to be like a chicken running around with its' head chopped off - Golanski says he's going to nuke every Zoner installation in Sirius - way to try and get away from Liberty Navy calling you Terrorists and not giving Core ammunition to make you look worse than them, tupitsa idioty. Whereas that Shepard woman is having to undo all of his screw-ups. Makes me wonder if the Order's lower ranking combatants can take any more of this crap. His actions in blasting Fort Carthage are a attack on the Zoners and the sovereignty of their NFZ - And If you're listening Golanski, Nyet, no one outside your own ranks believes that it was a Core installation. Did APM help build it? Maybe, da. But it was a Extension of the Freeport! You osly in my personal opinion, need just as bad of a beating as that Nodtviet guy needed!

It seems that Miners and Haulers alike are running to Omicron Delta to mine out Ore from the newly found Planetoid Ore field in upper sectors of Delta. As a ex-Coalition citizen, I take such joy in seeing the fruits of such great productivity being utilized by all but the pricks back home. The going rate for 1 unit of this ore seems to be in the 20,000 SC area at New London, so hop to it before those Gauls take the place.

In other news on the other side of Sirius, Gallia is making their push into New London. According to the BBC, the Government has fallen back to the southern systems, where as Queen Regina has kept at the people's side in the time of turmoil that befalls the Bretonian people. New London is on High alert as the GRN bashes open the gates and unleash hell onto the people of Bretonia. I pray for the safety the queen and Bretonia at large and hope that the Gallic Royalists are crushed by the might of the brave men and women of Bretonia, Crayteria and Liberty. I still do not comprehend their petty horsecrap reason for declaring war of "Oh, you left us to get screwed by Coalition in Sol, you're gonna pay!"

If I had a credit for every stupid Gallic cheese eating monkey that thought that they were in the right with the crap their king spews out of his ass, I'd have more money then all the houses combined.. Anywho.

Finally, the Nomads have been stepping up attacks, making travel difficult at peak times in Delta. This has the Freeport on edge, as they have taken the majority of all attacks from Nomads. Surprisingly, the squids haven't yet destroyed the station, creating a repeat of what happened on Freeport 7 in 800 AS. My hat off to the brave defenders of that station, regardless of whatever flag they wave.

As I go off for now and set the station to auto-play, I leave you with this gem of the avant-garde from Earth. Dasvidanya, one and all, and be wary of what you see out there. Samizdat out.

Quixotic - Palms
112.83FM SOUL OF DELTA
ΨΟΔ

Privyet one and all once again. I am Samizdat. Not much to report in recent days, but I can try to give you what small snippets I know.

If you kept your eyes peeled to social media, you would have heard rumors of Lane Hackers making their way through Liberty to Kusari and back, collaborating with several vessels from the Outcasts and Liberty Rogues, keeping the "Cardamine Dream" alive. I don't know about you, but to be frank, If they want to be drugged up all their life, let em - as long as they don't force it on others, which the Outcasts have been said to do, but I'll take that with a grain of salt.

The war between GMG and Rheinland is off to a slow start with no apparent major offensives planned by either the GMG or Rheinland, and it looks to be stuck that way, which, in all honesty, Rheinland has bigger problems in the domestic area, as Planet Nuremburg begins to be absorbed by the rapidly approaching dark matter storm in the Munich System... It says a lot when the Bundschuh are doing a better job at emergency management than the government, Gottkanzler Gopnik can't keep her priorities straight. Here's hoping while she's drooling over the battlemap that the Bundschuh put her down like the dog she is.

And now for something a little closer to home. The Harborship New Dawn was found responsible for a hack on Freeport 11 in an attempt to allow a "pacified" nomad to access the Neural Net. This attack was immediately detected and a bounty is now out for the confirmed death of the Nomad in question, placed by the Freeport 11 Administration. Furthermore, Administrator Hanamura has asked me to divulge the following - "Any persons engaging in acts of violence or malice against the Freeport or its denizens while on station or in the NFZ will be dealt with - SEVERELY.

In other news, The Core is looking to open the Vault in Sigma-15, a Installation in the Low Level Orbit of planet Baltrum. What lies inside is unknown, but whatever it is, god have mercy on our souls if it's something Nomadic.. or worse. So far on that front there's not much to report.

Finally, The Core reported a successful raid against the Order's Dabadoru base in recent days, causing severe damage to the installation. The effectiveness of this attack on the Order's Logistics and tactical abilities in Omicron Delta is not yet known, but if the blast that came from the ice field is anything to go by, let's just say chances are it's not looking good for the Order - Good. Sooner we can get Order out of here, the better - But I'd rather have neither party in our home.

That is all for today, and I leave you with another song from Sol - Dasvidanya, one and all, and be wary of what you see out there. Samizdat out.