Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonia Special Forces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
History
The Bretonia Special Forces (BSF) were formed after the increasing amount of pirates began to enter Bretonia. We all had a mission in our hearts, and that was to keep our home safe. We started out like everyone else in Templers and other small ships, but than we grew to the force we are today. That force, we call is the Bretonia Special Forces.

Mission Statement
Our mission is to protect Bretonia and its citizens from Pirates of all kind. We will work in hand with the BAF and BPA and them in any way possible. We shall also protect our traders that go though our systems. Our mission is simple....to protect.

Policies

Trader policy
All traders will be subjecting to a scan by any BSF member. A member will ask you to stop and you should listen. If the trader decides not to stop there ship they will be declared hostile and a possible smuggler.

Pirate policy
Pirates include Molly, Corsairs, Outcasts, Gaians, Lane Hackers, Red Hessians, Pirate ID

All pirates will be given a chance to leave by the BSF members. If a pirate decides not to leave he/she will be attacked and forced.

Tau 31
Our ship will be in Tau 31 as part of routine portal. Any traders coming from Kusari will be forced to turn around. Any who don't comply to the order will be shoot down on the spot.

Kusari traders
Any traders that is found coming from or going to Kusari will have to turn around and drop there cargo. If they do not comply force will be used.

Other important faction information

Zones of Influence
New London
Cambridge
Leeds
Manchester
Dublin
Tau 31
Edinburgh
Omega 3

Ranks
**Listed form lowest on top and highest on bottom**
Ensign
- Flies any ships up to a Very heavy fighter
Lieutenant
- Flies any ship up to a Bomber/ VHF
Commander
- Flies any ships up to a Bomber/ VHF
Captain
- flies any ship up to a Gunboat
Rear Admiral (Commodore)
- Flies any ships up to a Destroy
Vice Admiral
- Flies anything including Battleship
Admiral
- Flies anything including a Battleship
Fleet Admiral
- Flies anything including a battleship

Ships
Any Bretonia ships are allowed to be used.

***You may use non-Bretonia ships with first talks to the Vice Admiral and up, as long as you have to other factions permission***

Status with other factions

Friendly:
- BAF
- BPA
- Any Liberty resident

Nutural

- WT
- BHG
- BH
- Zoners
- all other lawful tradeing factions

Hosstile:

- All of Kusari and its civilians, traders.
- Lane Hackers
- Molly
- Corsair
- Gaians
- Red Hessians

Recruitment
There are no real standers, except that you have to know how to Roleplay

Contact Me by PM
Or
Ingame on
BSF-New_London
BSF-Southampton

Thnak you,
Fleet Admiral Prescott
Not meaning to be hostile here, but could you have at least made an effort to spell at least systems, if not all, right? Don't have any objections to your language skills, but a lack of effort is visible.

Also, why would you be stationed in Tau-31 as it is now almost completely overrun by Kusari forces?
' Wrote:Not meaning to be hostile here, but could you have at least made an effort to spell at least systems, if not all, right? Don't have any objections to your language skills, but a lack of effort is visible.

Also, why would you be stationed in Tau-31 as it is now almost completely overrun by Kusari forces?

Harris endures.
Have you discussed this with the current Bretonian factions? How bout the 500 Mil?

Edit: Blunty??? My love you have come back to me. Sorry to tell you though, Harris is just a big money pit for the Bretonians and Planetform at this point, should provide a good profit for the AFA in terms of farming once this silly little defensive of yours is over.

' Wrote:How bout the 500 Mil?
Dammit, that's my line. I forgot.
' Wrote:Harris endures.

I know, bluntpencil, that's why I said "almost completely overrun".
' Wrote:Have you discussed this with the current Bretonian factions? How bout the 500 Mil?

Edit: Blunty??? My love you have come back to me. Sorry to tell you though, Harris is just a big money pit for the Bretonians and Planetform at this point, should provide a good profit for the AFA in terms of farming once this silly little defensive of yours is over.

Well, you see, it needs to be Planetformed before we can actually farm it. Your Gaian pals aren't so chuffed about that.

However, we'll be glad to employ you as farm-hands and serfs when the job's done, don't worry, little Johnny Foreigner, we treat our slanty immigrants well. Pip pip!
Oh come now Adrian, Ze'ev is going to need a office boy once he moves his offices to Planet Leeds buddy boy, you interested in the job?
Sorry Mr swift. My english typing isnt the best of everyone else. (bad spelling without spellcheck)

I alos want to say this is not ment to be a clan, to say. It is never going to be official. It is to help the BAF and BPA against there enemies. In a simple term it is a "group" of player that want to play as Bretonia with out joining a official clan. This is something like LNS for liberty except BSF be for Bretonia. This is just a little more organized and better flowing.

Sorry all for the misunderstanding.

Right, well...

Outcasts are more or less neutral, and should be left alone..GC and BD the same...

Also, BAF generally leave inspecting of cargo up to the police, so as to allow the police to exist..
Pages: 1 2