Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Clan Conquest Submission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]
The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]
Clan Conquest Submission

Konnichiwa, Daimyo

Please post here to officially stake a claim and activate a conquest event. Be aware that you should not post here if you are attempting to start a Civil Strife or Burning Embers until you have read and understood section 6 of this page to see the process for each event.

State the following:
  • Link any documents/information you wish to share with the shogunate before the claim is considered.
  • The System to be contested.
  • Your clans confirmed external allies within the system.
  • If any, current clan ownership.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,
Shogunate Treasurer and Representative of Shogun Hideyoshi.

Active Claims

Augus Clan Tohoku 15/04/ - 29/04/
[Image: euguhiw.png]

TRANSMISSION: Begin

ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Moderate
TARGET ID: Shogun Hideyoshi
SUBJECT: Tau 23 & Tau 44 claim
SENDER CODENAME: Diamyo Kijima

Honourable Shogun,

Please accept this communication as a formal claim over the following systems: Tau 29, Tau 44.
You are aware of my Bretonian allies and having the backing of them closer to home would greatly help the current situation in the Tau's and Gallia pushing into our lands. in regards to Tau 44 i have attached several covert communications as to the plans and the goals for the system and why it would be a great asset for all Dragons.

Kijima Tau 44 Report
CR - Prof Nerva - Kijima Channel
Please keep these documents within your inner circle as we do not want it becoming common knowledge.

I will continue to prove that I am the rightful Daimyo to watch over these systems for you in the coming months until you are satisfied.

Daimyo Kijima Out.

TRANSMISSION: End
[Image: K3HlIXb.png]

The Hideyoshi Shogunate
SUBJECT: Tau 23 & Tau 44 claim

Kijima Clan:
Tau 29, Denied
Tau 44, Approved
Expired 23/12

Konnichiwa, Daimyo Kijima

Your listed efforts and interaction with the Crayter Republic in the Tau 44 system are to be commended. You have created a great opportunity for the Kijima clan and the Blood Dragons. As there are no tech rolls for CR your clan has been awarded a tech roll for a listed faction of your choosing.

You have been denied Shogunate authority over the Tau 29 system as there has been no notable or continued presence of the Kijima clan in that system since your claim was first filed. You may request a new claim on this system immediately if you so wish.

You will find updated records of your clan's sphere of influence via your private neutral net, which you should use to update your own documents.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,
Opening transmission...

[Image: xGZ7Yynm.jpg]
[Image: leMSeYj.png]
Encryption: High.
Sender: Sakurai Augus.
Recipient: Shogun Hideyoshi.

Honourable Shogun,

Please, accept the corresponding communication as a formal declaration of claim over the following system - and, as the final goal - the position of Daimyo of Augus clan.
The system to be contested is Okinawa, as well as the position of Daimyo Augus, currently occupied by Daimyo Yatoji Augus. The clan has no external allies' assets in the system, so it will be just between me, Daimyo and our fellow Dragons that have decided to stand for the honor of our cause. The beginning of the Conquest has already been declared to everyone involved.

Civilian Strife declaration.
First stage declaration.

Transmission terminated.

[Image: uzKdBQs.png]
The Augus clan.
Thinking beyond thought, being of non-being,
Certainty without reason and vision beyond seeing.
Everything and nothing, both infinite and finite.
Opening transmission...

[Image: Ufd7Ctn.png]
[Image: 0yTmaDc.jpg]
[Image: i2gPoJQ.png]
Encryption: High.
Honourable Shogun,

Please, accept this communication as a formal claim over the Lyonnais system. Having a grip over this system will slightly bolster the chance of success in gaining contacts inside Gallia for further possible relationship establishment in the benefit of the Blood Dragons, which is, actually, one of the long-term goals Augus clan sets for itself.

Lyonnais reconnaissance report.
"Ordinance for Influence" - request to SCRA.
"Basis Clarification" - proposition to Union Corse.

Long Live the Dragons!

Transmission terminated.

[Image: uRh4tnF.png]
The Augus clan.
[Image: euguhiw.png]

TRANSMISSION: Begin

ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Moderate
TARGET ID: Shogun Hideyoshi
SUBJECT: Kyushu
SENDER CODENAME: Diamyo Kijima

Honourable Shogun,

This communication as a formal claim over the following system: Kyushu.
As you are aware the Imperial Kusarians have failed in their attempt to overthrow the military currently occupying the government. With this in mind it is time for a Dragon to watch over the system and see if we can gain any supporters left over from the failed rebellion. It will also allow me to connect my territory allowing me to redeploy my fleet as easily to the battlefront. I have sent some evidence to your secure channel for why my claim is valid.

Daimyo Kijima Out.

TRANSMISSION: End
[Image: K3HlIXb.png]

The Hideyoshi Shogunate
SUBJECT: Augus Clan rebellion

Augus Clan Rebels:
Okinawa, Approved

Konnichiwa, Daimyo Sakurai Augus

Your Rebellion has been successful the rebel and loyalist assets have been merged and you have been given access to the Augus Bank. All clan projects remain active and under your directive.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,

The Hideyoshi Shogunate
SUBJECT: Kyushu

Kijima Clan:
Kyushu, Approved
Expired 17/02

Konnichiwa, Daimyo Kijima

Your efforts, despite their lack of effect, have proved that you are a Daimyo who would value this system. You would be wise to use your new found power carefully.

You will find updated records of your clan's sphere of influence via your private neutral net, which you should use to update your own documents.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,

The Hideyoshi Shogunate
SUBJECT: Lyonnais

Augus Clan:
Lyonnais, Approved
Expired 17/02

Konnichiwa, Daimyo Augus

Your expansion into Lyonnais is appreciated by the Shogunate, although it appears the mistakes of our previous Shogun has sullied any chance of forming a strong bond with those considered unlawful in Gallia your influence there will still provide valuable for both intel and resource gathering.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,
Opening transmission...

[Image: eeXHXF9m.jpg?2]

Encryption: Unbreakable.

Kon'nichiwa, Honourable Shogun,

Please, consider this communication as a formal claim over the Tohoku system. The reasons behind are simple: Augus Clan will secure it's access to Omicrons and ensure strengthening the ties with our closest allies, The Order, as well as the opportunity to access the Iridium deposits of Omicron Lost discovered during the initial survey.

Sayonara,
Sakurai Augus,
Daimyo Augus, The Dragon of Okinawa.

Transmission terminated.

[Image: uRh4tnF.png]
The Augus clan.
Pages: 1 2