Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What faction would you like to see?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
A faction with players.
#MakeZAGreatAgain

No, really, militant Zoners fighting for the independence of Penny is something I'd want to see.

50k Zoner Marines boarding Philly and Gettysburg would be amazing.

(But I'd only really stick around for the ensuing feedback thread.)
I see the zoners/nomads/rh military are winning. My zoner concept is also mentioned. Military and nomads could need more attention, but i think i will create the zoner and military concept, launch one and give the other away. Merry Christmas!
>Zoners
>Military

>_<

Edit: Dammit, change to

Edit2: Making the best out of the situation: Join us!
For all who want to kick some Rheinland unlawfuls, my Military faction will launch soon. The Zoner concept will be hold back until I see if the Military one works. Happy Hunting!
(12-15-2017, 09:06 PM)Ikarus_Hagen Wrote: [ -> ]A Corsair faction? -I have an idea.

We are pretty dry on ideas right now on Crete. So... better give us your idea rapido, or we will take it from your cold hands, rich gringo! *waving with his badass fork*
Mostly local xi governing family, trying to withstand the military and expand to munich
(12-24-2017, 12:24 AM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]A faction with players.

+1
(12-26-2017, 12:36 AM)Ikarus_Hagen Wrote: [ -> ]Mostly local xi governing family, trying to withstand the military and expand to munich

>>>Custodi
My military faction is now online, the Marinefliegerkommando (check in sig). I will hold back the Zoner one since I kind of got no real feedback on the MFK.

JOIN MFK TODAY Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6