Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Agent Defiance, from: Varthrug Xugor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: X2GNFx7.jpg]

Sender ID: Varthrug Xugor
Recipient: Agent Defiance

I cannot even begin to understand how to start this conversation.

Your kind has been the focus of my attention since i was a young boy. My interest for alien spicies was always the highest priority of mine. And in the course of my growing up and developing an understanding for society as it is, more and more i wanted to meet your kind.
I never imagined it would finaly happen in Liberty space.

Unfortunatly i never had the chance until 3 days ago. I did reaserch on Nomads and Wild wherever i could. Through my trips to the Omicrons, visits to the Corsairs and lastly Outcasts. I have met many people and many organizations, politicaly and non-politicaly oriented. I had a life as a member of this so called " society" , a wife too, and all our plans had a bright future. Untill, through a sequence of events, i have realized what the humanity really stands for.

There is no unity, nor there is a friendly help to one another, each and every one of them has his or her's own agenda. It is all lies and manipulations by the companies and goverment officials. There is no common goal, at least not when it comes to a point when it really matters. They are divided and corrupt, they will sell their own kind for a boost of a few Sirius Credits. Liars, manipulators and con artists.

So after the so called unlucky events in my life i decided to become an Outcast, since that is what i am, even without their declaration. And now after 40 years of my life, i do not belong anywhere anymore, i simply cannot ware this common mask of false pretences and fals beliefes, since humanity has proven so many times in the past, that its goal is greed, and money and control.

People!! How i even hate the word itself, and i hate the fact i am one of them.
There is no single mind or single purpose or goal, and as it is, their falshood will crumbble sooner or later. Well i have had enough, no more lies and deceit. I have decided to assist you whenever our paths cross.

Now, the sight of you for the first time made me contact you Defiance. The destruction of those 3 Navy officers was done with outmost precision. I was wondering if i could be of service to you? If you would meet me again we could talk about various posibilities.

" One goal, one mind, one purpose"

End Message
740 A.G.S.
Unknown Location
[Image: PnPOy9K.png]

Sender: Defiance, Unknown Location
Recipient: Varthrug Xugor
Subject: "Agent Defiance"

Bonjour Monsieur Xugor, it seems there is a small missunderstanding oui? There are no Nomads or infected personell in Royaume de Gallia. You and your friends did good in assisting me within Liberty. Those capitalist dogs will learn how to live under the Roi. However Monsoir Xugor, I would like to work more with you, it seems you're a worthy candidate for us. You shall be rewarded for your efforts, I offer you to be my eyes and ears withing Liberty and Outcast territory. I'm sure you will benefit from it. If you want to meet me you have to understand it have to be in the outer rim systems, oui? I'll send you a safe location over secured communication channels.

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée
[Image: X2GNFx7.jpg]

Sender ID: Varthrug Xugor
Recipient: Agent Defiance

Oh my... It seems i have mistaken you for someone else. My apologies.

On the matter of working for you i say yes, I am interested. Please send the location of our meeting point over the secure channel so we may converse and i shall begin my new tasks as soon as possible.

It will also be a great experiance for me to explore your culture and social conventions.

End Message