Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Uncle Willy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pn4UBaY.jpg]

Script upload 50%

Script upload 100%

Loading transmission. . . .

Transmission loaded, Sending Database now.

Warm greetings Mr Willy, Names, Tyson or Tay for short. I been receiving so much reports about seeing your Gang is making to much of a hassle with the Government of Liberty ,in which I like offer an deal cause... it's starting to get a little to far with the point that... well, your gang of Rogues are now starting to come the stage of coming a wanted group who's suspended in the Liberty space spreading around Solar System for Bounty Hunters to shot on site, in which.. will I be not like been tempered with, on my watch if I get hold. In which means,, I would not like that or u go to Jail *evil smiles*.

If u are looking for someone who could help send details about the Liberty Police, Navy and Secret force and the Bounty Hunters locations when they sign on, Hock me up.. I am bound to give u an hand with those type of stuff. Oh, one more thing, I must warning u, these would be Costly.

Tay
Liberty Outcasts Scout
[Image: pn4UBaY.jpg]

Script upload 50%

Script upload 100%

Loading transmission. . . .

Transmission loaded, Sending Database now.

And Please for Life of outcasts Home nation, Keep in mind, my offer will only Valid once Payment are given with Proof.

Tay
Liberty Outcasts Scout