Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [FP11] The following message..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The following message is brought to you by the Administration of Freeport 11.

[Image: 5ovU16X.png]
Audemus vita nostra muniatur.
We dare to defend our lives.

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1509654594]

Greetings, one and all.

I come bearing news that may sadden or even concern some, as well as news that will assure peace.

I, Administrator-designate Nodoka Hanamura of Freeport 11, am resigning as of tommorow, March 7th, 825 AS. Now, I know some of you are concerned, and you have every right to be. However, my time here was merely temporary, until I and the CoF could find someone more suitable for this position than I. That person, will be Administrator Saskia Alexander. She has shown to me the bravery, diligence and skill required to tackle this position.

I will be departing tommorow, as Sirius calls to me, as does it for us all. Those few who worry for me, cast away your concerns. Those who worry for our home, fret no more, for it is in good hands. Those who dare harm the innocent who dwell on this station, do not concern yourselves with any sly attempts to destroy us, for even if I may depart - I will return if 11 needs me - and combined with all who hold this place dear to their hearts, we shall smite those who dare bring harm to it.

As I depart, I thank everyone from Freeport 11 for all that you have done for me over the past years I have been here, as it has been a honor to serve all of you, to defend this place I shall always call home. I will return, but for now, Sirius calls to me once again.

May 11 never fall.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

Administrator-designate Hanamura,

The Guild has received your message and wishes you the best of luck in your endeavour. As bastions of fairness and neutrality, it takes a fine leader to maintain the impartiality and security of Zoner Freeports, and evidently you have performed admirably.

We trust Administrator Alexandria will be an exceptional replacement to fill the post and again extend our best wishes to the continued prosperity of Freeport 11 and its inhabitants.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura