Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Black Lotus Cartel | Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: DRcNsoD.png]
[Image: xZ7QyL.png]
[Image: QgVIH4e.png]
[Image: yMEHyqK.png]

You know what this is about, communicate anything out of the ordinary, such as you being shot at, stopped, and do remember to inform where and how much of the Orange Dream you are spreading.

Code:
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QgVIH4e.png[/img][/align]

[pi amount=14][align=justify]
[indent][color=#483D8B][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] TEXT HERE
[/font][/color][/indent]
[/align][/pi]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QgVIH4e.png[/img][/align]
[Image: Wwww4wo.png]
Here is where it begins in earnest.

For too long have I toiled in obscurity, protecting the fringes of our home from the vile Corsairs and Bounty Hunter traitors. But now, with the violet emblem of the Lotus as my shield, the fall of the great houses is at hand. Brute force has gained us little, and most of our people have lost their true way. OUR way. We cannot yet overpower the collective might of the houses through force of arms alone. And over the last few decades, even the majority of the dons have forgotten WHY we must strive to spread our dream to every corner of the sector. They see only the profit they may make to acquire ever more creature comforts. They have forgotten the very hopes and stories of our forebears.

But I remember well. Their apathy and sloth disgust me. Now, with the return of Don Ramirez, we can begin to set things to rights. To that end, I acquired an old Pilgrim Liner to further his vision for Sirius. I write this report having already taken the first steps. We already have a foothold in Kusari with the Chrysanthemum women fully dependent on our product. I set my sights on Liberty. A long journey and a dangerous one. But my ship is sturdy and my crew devious. We filled our hold with our lifes blood and departed our beutiful world, confident we would return.

Exiting our space, we blazed a trail across the Tau systems. Our scanners detected neumerous IMG mining vessels who fled before us. They were lucky, at least for now, that they were not of interest to us. Another day perhaps. Entering Kusari territory, we felt the danger of our journey had increased, but to our fourtune, Kusari is but a remnant of what they were, beholden to their new Gallic masters. Across Kyushu and Shikoku we traveled, free of any notice, stopping only briefly at Morioka base to refuel before the real challenge began.

Feeling emboldened, I ordered my helm, straight through the Kepler trade lanes, knowing full well how lightly patrolled that treacherous system is. However, just at the gate to Colorado, a lone navy fighter emerged and attempted to warn us away. Laughing we defied him and warped through into Liberty space. We hit our cruise engines fast to gain distance before the hapless pilot reemerged to give chase. He must have delayed or faced a malfunction, for before he retrned to the system, we were our of his scanning range. Flying high over the plane of the ecliptic, the real fun began, for our pursuer had alerted additional naval forces to our presence. It wasnt long before a small fleet came in from New York and began hunting us in earnest. But we were but a speck in the darkness and we laughed at their antic over the open comms, tryng in vain to locate us. Swooping down hard and fast over the silverton field, We enter the very heart of Liberty free from pursuit. Shortly thereafter, we were docking at the rouge base of Rochester to deliver the first of many holds full of our dream.

Cardamine delivery

Stopping at the bar for a well earned drink, a rouge pirate informed me about a lucrative deal. Their base in the badlands needed wepons and they had captured Libertonian slaves they wished to relieve themselves of. With a wicked grin, I called my crew back to their stations after ordering my hold refilled with the weapons to be taken to the Rouges. Launching, we noticed the naval activity in the system was high, but once again, their rookie pilots only think in 2 dimentions. Without ever seeing so much as a blip on our sensors, we soon found ourselves docking at Buffalo base.

Arms shippment to Rouges

While my crew oversaw the unloading of the firearms, I could barely contain my glee as one of the pirates led my to the holding area where our new property was housed. It was a dank, unwelcoming place, but what did I care? Slaves had no wants or desires and those that did would be cured of that quaint notion soon enough. The mewling lot of them was quickly set to boarding my vessel under heavy guard. I stood at the front of my loading ramp as they walked to the cargo bay, single file, staring into each of their pathetic eyes as they passed. Taking note of every one who failed to look away from the eyes of their betters, I was already planning a vigorus session of training to remind them of their proper place. As the last of them filed aboard, I hurried to the bridge and left my crew instruction on our return route then returned with irrepressed joy to the cargo area wher I directed a few of my guards to seperate those I wished to break the spirits of. As they did so, my attention was caught by the three most beautiful women of the group, whom I then had sent to my private quarters. Theres nothing quite like having a few women after beating the lights out of of troublesome bugs. The return trip was uneventful as my bridge crew reported no hostile ships chasing us. I am pleased to report that by the time we returned to Malta, none of the prisoners had any spirt remaining after I was finished with them. None of them could bear to look me in the eye. As it should be.

Return to Malta

To the first of many succesful journeys. For the lotus. And Don Ramirez. Jorge Salamanca, signing off.
[Image: QW0rL5S.gif]
—Zed Fel - Adjutant

Salamanca was it? Excellent work, your report has given Don Ramirez much joy to read, keep up the good work and we will make sure you'll be knee deep in profit soon enough.
[Image: Wwww4wo.png]
I felt like celebrating.

With my recent success still making my heart soar, my crew and I swaggered into a nondescript bar in Malta's capitol, extolling the virtues of our righteous cause for all to hear. I chose this venue purposefully, the lowborn are easy to seduce to the glories of the now. Buying a round for the house, I set about to finding what I truly came here for. Combat veterans to aid in my latest endeavour. We had brought the first shipment of our blood into Liberty, and returned with nearly 4000 slaves to produce ever more of the orange life that would ensure our supremacy over the great houses.

But in the here and now, my attention was focued on the threat posed by the Libertonian Cryer Pharmaceuticals. One of the prisoners I had brought to work our fields was previously employed by this insidious threat to our way of life. He kept no secrets from me once I had his fingernails peeled back. Stabiline. This perversion they have created. How dare they? I will see them pay in blood. Only...

I need more. WE need more. I vowed to capture some of their men, and turn them over to the Lotus. The slave had provided me with the location of a research base deep in the Sigmas, though it had been some time since he had been there. I would go there and take some of their men as my own. Perhaps they could tell us more? I only needed the right sort to accompany me.

The profit from my recent journey allowed me to finance the perfect ship for just such an undertakng. The sleek "Tridente" warship. Fierce and maneuverable, it was the perfect tool for our continued domination. A few speeches and several rounds later, I believed I had gathered just the lot I needed. Passionate and brutal to the last, they swore to serve me on this noble undertaking.

With spirits high, we set out upon our mission. It was an easy trip past Ruiz before we flew through the jump hole into the first leg of our journey. Sigma 19. As we travered the Hiryu cloud towards our next waypoint, the GMG mining ships took potshot at us while as passed. A if they could hope to threaten us! I had half a mind to destroy them for their insolence, but that was not why we were here. Once free from the cover of the swirling blue gas, I ordered a minor detour to fly right past Planet Hiran, that the wealthy civilians aboard the Hawaii might look upon us. They came here for this at any rate.

Flyby of Hawaii

Once we had given them a taste of what was to come, we wasted no more time, turning diretly in to the dust field that concealed the jump hole to Sigma 17. I always got a thrill when traversing a jump hole. Hurtling across interstellar space like a well aimed missile always reminded me that such things were the means to our salvation. This time was no different. In fact it was better, as I knew that on this occasion I would be gaining our people a possible key to the destruction of Cryers blaspemy against us. It is a good day to be alive I mused as the jump hole became visible from the bridge.

Exchanging one dust field for another, we entered Sigma 17 stealthily. We wouldnt be hidden for long I knew, ordering full cruise for the short trip to the location the slave had given up. I was soon rewarded when the target of my ire came into scanning range. Atka Research Station. It was here that the Stabiline was cooked up. And it was here that our future survival would be ensured. I sorely wish I had the firepower to destroy this place, but my ship alone was not up to the task. Undettered, I set to the task at hand. The capture of some of their transport pilots. They would have more current information that the broken shell of a man I had queestioned.

Approach to Atka Station

I was soon rewarded. An small convoy of Cryer transports thought their proximity to the station would save them. The fools. Without hesitation, my gun crews rained destruction upon them swiftly, in front of the helpless eyes of their executives watching from the research base. Gloating, we flew an orbit around their debris, easily dodging the innefective fire the scientists sought to destroy us with. Drfting helplessly, the escape pods of the crew were just what I sought. 28 Cryer employees should provide us with some answers. Tractoring them in, along with the comabt casualties they carried, We left the rest to die in space, along wih a few well laid mines for any ships foolish enough to attempt a rescue. Turning our prow hard over with cruise engines engaged, We set course for home.

Encounter with Cryer convoy
Destruction of Transport 1
Destruction of Transport 2

Soon we returned to Malta, full of pride at our latest accomplishment. I was tempted to interrogate the prisoners myself, but no. They belonged to the Don. I pray this gift will prove useful to him. I find myself in the same bar I began. My jubilant crew drunk with victory, rousing the patrons with the tale. With each success our power grows and more of our people flock to sign up, imagining their place in our future exploits. I will sleep well tonight.

Return to Malta

Jorge Salamanca, loyal servant of the Lotus.