Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Prophet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pn4UBaY.jpg]

Script upload 50%

Script upload 100%

Loading transmission. . . .

Transmission loaded, Sending Database now.

Warm greetings Prophet, Names, Tyson or Tay for short. I been receiving so much reports about seeing your officers of the Communes are making to much of a hassle with the Government of Liberty, in which I like offer an deal cause... it's starting to get to far to the point that... well, Their known Crimes are now spreading though the Liberty space and is now slowly spreading around Solar System for Capture, in which.. I will not like it when they get shot down by the Liberty or Bounty Hunters and be sent to Jail apart captured, I would not like that one bit *evil smiles*.

So if u are looking for someone who could help send details about the Police, Navy, Bounty hunters and Secret Force locations when they sign on, Hock me up.. I am bound to give u an strong location of their System last known.

If your interested for this data or to Join up, I be outside our friends base in New York Badlands. Make sure your not followed by anyone apart from your team, or this deal is over till 24 hours from this Boardcast is receive and responds been send.

Tay
Liberty Outcasts Scout

Incoming transmission
ID: Jared∴ Nomak∴
Encryption: BBL-6

Greetings Tyson,

I am glad to see that there are more and more people see our work as good. I will be short, you've already been a good scout for us in the past, and I do not see a problem for you to become one of us. I believe you earned this, and we would need a good scout for our organization. So, consider this as my offer to you.

I think that you would like to experience the warmth of the brotherhood and security that our collective offers. If you would accept this, your services would be used good and in the return, you would see many things that you would like.

Let me know what you wish to do, safe skies.

stream-end

Script upload 50%

Script upload 100%

Im happy to work for the Commune in the past, Things now will be harder and more Challenge, I will Accept ur Job with Going though the Solar systems, but it will cost u, Each Data I collect I Give under the Black Market for a fee. Stronger the Data I collect the more fee it is.

Oh before I send off on this Journey I will need to ask u to Delivery to me for a free Cloak so I can safely collect strong data for the communes, Data for The Cloak is also fine.

Tay
Liberty Outcasts Scout

Incoming transmission
ID: Jared∴ Nomak∴
Encryption: BBL-6

Tyson,

You do not even have to mention the things you ask in return. As a show of good beginning of our cooperation, you will head out to Coronado system and meet up with our man near Barrier gate. He will be informed and waiting for you already.

You will be given a new ship, Sabre. While you will be reaching out the Barrier gate, it will already receive a Cloaking device and prototype guns to fit your new role within our organization.

After that, you will fly back to Buffalo and for beginning help out our forces regularly in New York while we decide where you will be sent. Your codename as of now will be Basilisk.

I hope this satisfies your needs for now,

We will speak again soon.

stream-end

Script upload 50%

Script upload 100%

Understood. Tyson Out.

Tay
Liberty Outcasts Scout