Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: NERVA REGIS/HARPY SQ./DIANA AALIYAH | FROM : N. HANAMURA | SUBJ: BACKUP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1509654594]
Origin:FREEPORT 11, OMICRON DELTA, CONTESTED SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: NODOKA HANAMURA| SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: REGIS, NERVA ; HARPY SQUADRON ; AALIYAH, DIANA | RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION | PUBLIC KEY MATCH! PRIVATE KEY SOLVED - CONNECTION SECURE
Format: TEXT
Subject: Backup

Everyone,

I am calling on you for support - THP has reached out regarding verifying that they are NOT responsible for the hit on Pale Bride. I am willing to talk with them, as long as they play nice. As such, I am asking all of you to aid me, Honya and Bride in reinforcing my and my loved ones safety, both on the way and at whatever installation they have.

Please let me know if you will be able to aid me. I can't guarantee payment, but I can assure you my undying gratitude.

Clear skies.

Nodoka Hanamura
Administrator-designate of Freeport 11

COMMS TERMINATED
gone

Origin: Planet Gran Canaria. Omega-49. Neutral Space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: Harpy-2 "Striker"| SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: Nodoka Hanamura | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Carbon Copy: | NONE!
Encryption: High| HIGH ENCRYPTION!
Format: Audio
Subject: reply

Boss: So the times finally coming up eh? The most I can suggest is coming here to Gran can' to discuss somethings in person... And don't worry about payment, this is personal.

Striker: Like Boss said, We got enough income to be able to write of this job. *Chuckles* We're here for you girls, and it'll be a cold day in hell before I'd leave you hanging.

"Garuda": Make your way to our docking platform, Honya knows the way. I got some things to show you that should put a smile on your face. Also work on project Mercury is finished, so things shouldn't bug up like they have been.

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED

Recipients: REGIS, NERVA ; HARPY SQUADRON ; AALIYAH, DIANA; UPSILON, VEX | RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION | PUBLIC KEY MATCH! PRIVATE KEY SOLVED - CONNECTION SECURE

Everyone,

It's good to hear you're available to aid me. I've added Vex to the conversation so she can be aware of the situation. Since I haven't heard from Diana, She'll have to suffice as our third "wing" as it were.

Clear skies.

Nodoka Hanamura

COMMS TERMINATED
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: qDsW3qy.png]

[Communications ID: Vex Upsilon
C.V. Ahkmim

[Recipient ID: Nodoka Hanamura, Nerva Regis, Diana Aaliyah, Harpy Squadron
--

[Subject: Re: Backup

[Priority: Delta-Alpha - High - Channel x-001
[Encryption: Omega-Gamma - Very High - Code: h1l4r17y

Nodoka.

Again, drama occurs near the Freeport, and again, you'll have my hand in this should you need it. However, I am not near Delta at the moment, since the Ahkmim and I are needed elsewhere. For now, I'm letting my XO Kryn take over anything you need from me at the Freeport, including anything you need here. I'm open for records and whatnot, but physical defense isn't something I can U-turn around for in my situation.

I'll have her patched in in my stead should she be needed, and you'll have the Beshmet's guns at your disposal.

Godspeed all.

- Vex

......Transmission Terminated]-----

Recipients: REGIS, NERVA ; HARPY SQUADRON ; AALIYAH, DIANA; UPSILON, VEX | RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!

Vex,

It's understandable that you're busy elsewhere. If you could give me any intelligence you can on THP and Lost Company, any projects known as TITAN, Anything on Concordia Research Station, It'd be greatly appreciated. That goes for the rest of you as well. if we're going to confront THP, then we must be prepared with a full house rather than a pair. Anything you can get out of them would be appreciated. If we need heavy firepower for a escape, I will have Kryn on 'speeddial', as they called it in my day.

Clear skies.

Nodoka Hanamura

COMMS TERMINATED

To all parties that are able,

Please report to Freeport 11 at best endurance. Honya will greet you at your respective docking bays and mooring points. It's time we get all our ducks in a row on this. Vex, feel free to dispatch Kryn for this.

Nodoka Hanamura

COMMS TERMINATED

Origin: HSC-Hecate. Omicron Delta. Contested Space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: Harpy-5 "Mockingbird"| SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: Nodoka Hanamura | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Carbon Copy: | NONE!
Encryption: High| HIGH ENCRYPTION!
Format: Audio
Subject: reply

Ms Hanamura we have Arrived, through slightly battered by rather a aggressive *Quietly* If not stupid. *Back to a more normal level* Progenitor of the Prime Collective. Harpy Squadron in it's entirety is waiting for call.

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: qDsW3qy.png]

[Communications ID: Vex Upsilon
C.V. Ahkmim

[Recipient ID: Nodoka Hanamura, Nerva Regis, Diana Aaliyah, Harpy Squadron
--

[Subject: Re: Backup

[Priority: Delta-Alpha - High - Channel x-001
[Encryption: Omega-Gamma - Very High - Code: h1l4r17y

To the recipients.

Kryn has alerted me that the Beshmet is ready after the unusual beating she took capturing feed of the Dabadoru assault. As far as I'm aware, the gunship is moored with the Freeport in waiting. She's prepped and ready.

Godspeed.

- Vex

......Transmission Terminated]-----