Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Core || From: League of Einstenian Transitors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Incoming Transmission
Sender: "Colossus"
Encryption: TITAN-Proof
Subject: Modular Installation

Salutations and felicitations.

Due to some contretemps over certain false accusations being thrown at us, upon other things, a sufficient portion of the pilots and captains I am responsible for have advised me that for sustained operations in Omicron Delta, a far more... inviolable storage space for various sundries (mostly of the export goods and Jump equipment persuasion) is called for. Considering that the local Freeport's administration has been lied to sufficiently by apparently anonymous slanderers, we've given up any chance of them even pretending to treat us fairly and objectively, so we're just going to start our own resupply station for our merchant fleet, with your permission, of course.

We're going to just stick it in the middle of E5 in Omicron Delta, safely away from anything important, if you don't mind.

In expectation of you granting us licensure, we've already sent the license fee and first month's payment to the Core bank, and hopefully we'll be running Kemmerer happily for a long time.

=Proof of Payment=

"Colossus"
Senior Staff
The Hyperspace People

T H A T . O N E . I S . W I L L O W .

Re-Transmitting
Whilst we understand that you may be somewhat busy around this time, we would like an answer, if at all possible. I want something to take back to my fellow members of the Senior Staff about going forward with the project; egos are on the line here.

- Teresa
[img float=left]http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/discojack.gif [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Battleship Ehrgeiz, Omega-55
Comm ID: Jack Daniels
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Now what's this? You want a base in Delta, go right ahead. But you have three more problems to worry about.
Corsairs, Order and Nomads. The first two are only dangerous when combined, the former could be a nuisance when you rattle the cage. Naturally, we're going to continue discharging our weapons at the whole lot, so you can use the distraction and deploy the installation. I also expect docking rights for my men. We're going to be a doing a few routine inspections from time to time, nothing serious.Regardless, we're "cool" with your base. That's the term you kids use nowdays right? I'm sure it's rather "dope". Before I forget, what Core level are you aiming for?The rules change with each upgrade, so don't let that become an oversight. That is all, do have a nice day.
Daniels, out!

~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Guildkeeper of the Core and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection