Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Hellas Base || From: Custodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: DDQT85s.png]

Kalhmera,

We found[1] your base a few days ago and it raised some eyebrows. Notably, why you think you can settle in our back yard in Omicron Theta without any contact with the Corsairs.

Before we decide what to do with you, I would like to know who you are and what you plan to do with that base.

Yours sincerely,
Δία Αυγουστοπούλου
Dia Augustopolou
(12-26-2017, 11:54 AM)Corile Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: TeQe2h3.png]

Kalhmera,

We found[1] your base a few days ago and it raised some eyebrows. Notably, why you think you can settle in our back yard in Omicron Theta without any contact with the Corsairs.

Before we decide what to do with you, I would like to know who you are and what you plan to do with that base.

Yours sincerely,
Δία Αυγυστόπουλου
Dia Augustopolou
Καλησπερα
i did not know that i must talk to you and aslo to the corsairs, We are zoners and also we trade because we are little old. IF you like to speak with me to the game i have no problem to discuss and sold everything.
The base name is Hellas i see you are also Greek. Tell me what you want me to do and we gonna sold it.
Thank you
Apostolos

Kyria Apostolos,

I have a simple proposition for you. You will pay 40 million credits to C::CNS-Andromeda every month and we in turn will allow you to reside in Theta and also send a message to the Elders not to harass you. You may use this channel to post proofs of payment if that suits you.

Yours sincerely,
Δία Αυγουστοπούλου
Dia Augustopolou
(12-27-2017, 07:43 PM)Corile Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: TeQe2h3.png]

Kyria Apostolos,

I have a simple proposition for you. You will pay 40 million credits to C::CNS-Andromeda every month and we in turn will allow you to reside in Theta and also send a message to the Elders not to harass you. You may use this channel to post proofs of payment if that suits you.

Yours sincerely,
Δία Αυγυστόπουλου
Dia Augustopolou
Ok np with that . we gonna use this channel for profs.
Another thing you are greek i see you speak greek?

Kalhmera,

We've not received a payment for the month of April.

Yours sincerely,
Δία Αυγουστοπούλου
Dia Augustopolou
(04-13-2018, 09:11 PM)Corile Wrote: [ -> ]

Kalhmera,

We've not received a payment for the month of April.

Yours sincerely,
Δία Αυγουστοπούλου
Dia Augustopolou
Hello
For 5 months
[img][Image: Hellas_Base.jpg][/img]
[Image: TgAYyB3.png]

Kalhmera,

Seems like you've forgotten to pay us. You are due 200 000 000 credits payable to C::Kalhmera.

Additionally, we've found another installation named simply Hellas in Omicron Theta. You wouldn't happen to know who's behind it, hm?

Yours faithfully,
Δία Αυγουστοπούλου
Dia Augustopolou
General of the Custodi

(12-26-2018, 01:18 PM)Corile Wrote: [ -> ]

Kalhmera,

Seems like you've forgotten to pay us. You are due 200 000 000 credits payable to C::Kalhmera.

Additionally, we've found another installation named simply Hellas in Omicron Theta. You wouldn't happen to know who's behind it, hm?

Yours faithfully,
Δία Αυγουστοπούλου
Dia Augustopolou
General of the Custodi

Greetings
Fisrt the other Base is not ours, someone make that base with the same name and we dont know who is it. First you must make something with that base and after we gonna find a sollution for our base. Iwas send post to Aps . About the money you ask please because we are neibours dont black our relations. We are here also to help anyone that needs help with guns and equip.
So find a solution with the other base.

Thank you
Zeus

Kalhmera,

The payment is not negotiable and, simply put, if you do not contribute, there's no place for your business in our space.

Yours faithfully,
Δία Αυγουστοπούλου
Dia Augustopolou
General of the Custodi

Pages: 1 2