Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: SCRA | From: Dr.Anton Alferov
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[CONTENT REMOVED]
Incoming transmission

[Image: kYYSp8j.jpg]

[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png] ID: Lydia Kravchenko Nikonova
[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png] Rank: Major, First Secretary of the CPSC
[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png] Recipient: Dr. Anton Alferov, Keepstar Research Group
[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png] Encryption: Medium
[Image: GHJ5cnG.png]
[Image: G1C1YKr.png]

Zdravstvuyte, Gospodin Altonev,

my name is Lydia Kravchenko Nikonova, Major of the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army and First Secretary of the Communist Party of the Sirius Coalition. The commissariat was unable to find background information about your persona, therefore we cannot confirm that you have indeed existed within the Coalition's civilian registry. Normally civilians do not fly our military-grade technology, so I am surprised to see that you apparently owned one of our XKR-151-B models. Additionally to that, the search for a ship named "Sokol" proved to show no result. Ships that are not being used are simply passed onto another soldier, we don't hold ships for deserters and we also don't let them take our ships out should they attempt to leave the Coalition, which is a criminal offense itself. I am not going to charge you anything or demand commissars to kill you but should what you say be true, I can only say that your ship is no more. Mne ochen' zhal'.

Glory to the Motherland, Glory to the Communist Party and the people.

[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png]
Lidya Kravchenko Nikonova
First Secretary of the CPSC
[Image: wnWm5s4.png]
Major

Transmission terminated