Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [RHA] High Command | From: The Coalition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: vZob9bE.png]

Hello brothers and sisters of The Revolution, I am Taylor Eckard Minister of Plenty for The Sirius Coalition. I am contacting you to request of you a tool to further strengthen the revolution. You see, with Premier Mehmed Selim in office we have begun pushing a new economical plan. Though I cannot divulge much information I can say that your cooperation will be both noted and rewarded. My request is simple, RT-41-PFT "Uruz" Rheinland Container Transport. If you can supply us I assure you the outcome will make Daumann's corporate lackeys cry themselves to sleep. Assuming you agree what will the cost to us be?

Thank you in advance for your time.
[Image: JUySvE9.png]
Receiving data..
Decrypting..
Initializing video feed..
/na/..
Proceeding.

ID: [Major Lars Denis] [RHA]RHC-Freya Automated Communication Forwarding System
Encryption: High
Subject: ;countdown//timer

Your communication has been put on hold for a set amount of time: 3m, 2w, 4d, 31m
This is an automated message.

==Transmission Terminated==

Saving data..
Archiving and compressing..
[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]
[RHA] Red Hessian Army

Sender: Drax "Paladin" Stahlbrecher
Encryption: High
Subject: RT-41-PFT "Uruz" Rheinland Container Transport

Guten Tag Kameraden of the Coalition Army!

As for the current state of the Roten Hessen Armee, I will speak for the Armee. It seems that your new economical plan could be more worth then just a Uruz from our side, as in the past as in the future the Red Hessian Army and the Coalition will stay together as one. We'll send you a Uruz class vessel to Zvezdny Gorodok, from there you can move it where you will need it. It is a older vessel but still good in terms of service.

Signed,
Drax "Paladin" Stahlbrecher
Brigadegeneral of Omega-7
Red Hessian Army
Für die Volksrevolution!

Attachments: None

<//:: Transmission closed