Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Teresa Brooks | From: Epsilon-3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

6th Liberty Navy Fleet
Epsilon Wing
"Nam et qui sumus derelicti a tergo"

[img float=right]https://i.imgur.com/HKZIM0z.gif?1[/img]Sender ID: Epsilon 3, field operative

Recipient ID: Teresa Brooks

Encryption: Military encryption technology "Lockdown"

Encryption level: Extreme

Topic:I got a couple of sweet words for you...

[On the screen appears a fuzzy image of the pilot of the fighter. The voice, distorted by noise and helmet systems, does not make out who is speaking. Although it could be assumed that after all it was a young woman.]

Hello, sweetheart. ;3

I doubt, that we know each-other. I also don't think, that you really need to know my name, but call me just "Epsilon-3", okie? I'm the field operative of the "Epsilon" wing, the special covert operation wing of our fleet. What do I need from you? No, I'm not going to kill you, it would be a shame to do it, really. I have just a message for you from the boss.

It seems, that Karen wants to have a meeting with you, so, probably, we will work with each-other in the future. Arrive aboard of the LNS-Maine at the 1900 SST, 30th of December, 824 A.S. We will be waiting for you.

I guess, that it's all. Don't make us wait or reject this inventation, please, otherwise, I will be upset.

Epsilon 3
Epsilon Wing
6th Liberty Navy Fleet

"Nam et qui sumus derelicti a tergo"