Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Enigma | From: Michael Richard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 352ov1e.jpg]

Greetings, Miss Enigma.

It's been some time since we contacted. I hope you did not lose your... sights... on your cause and got blinded by hatred... First of all i want you to know this is not an official transmission. I am contacting with you without a request from goverment present. That means nobody except me can find this channel again if the need arises. Now you may ask, why the Fleet Admiral contacts a "rogue element" by his will ? That has one simple answer. Just as i offered you and remnants of Rapier Squadron a home, i offer it again. I am aware that you have been a nuisance to some in the past. However i know you still hold principles and values of Crayter above everything else. I offer you to be part of Crayter again. There will be questions, raised eyebrows, worry not. I shall vouch for the Rapiers, if there are any operating other than you still. If you have doubts that cannot be handled over some communication channel, be my guest aboard Phobos. The crew is largely from those ones supported me at "the dark days" You will be safe.
Richard, out.

Signed, Michael Richard
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Military
[Image: 11akidf.jpg]
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium
Target ID: Admiral Richard
Subject: So So

Admiral,
We have never lost sight on whom we truly serve and what we are here for. While limited resources have made our Jobs much harder, we still survive and we still fight for the good of the Republic.

I did not expect an Official transmission to a Rogue element, or so we have been declared by the Bureaucrats, but I am surprised to find this Transmission finding its way to my desk none the less. We have always bled Crayterian Blood and we will always prefer to spill our own before that of the Citizens and Civilians. My question to you is how you think to reintegrate a burned Unit, how you want to explain what has happened to the people and most of all, where you wish to utilize use.

Answer these questions and we may find ourselves talking more.

Enigma
Director of the 17th| Rapiers

Miss Enigma

It is good to hear that you are still fighting for what you believe and for the Republic. For we all know and i am going to tell, will be that Rapier Squadron was casted away by Claire Chandler's manipulations of the goverment. Now with my vouch, i believe the 205th squadron can find ways to integrate you and if there are any, your squad members. I have no Access to agents real identities as you know so i cannot know if there are some in the intelligence service right now. Regardless of it is being only you or more, you will be integrated into 205th squadron at various ranks and continue to fight for the Republic. You shall no longer be some "Rogue". Instead, regarded as an experienced squadron and to me, allies that stood by me in our... endeavours.

If you prefer however, i can form a special operations squadron directly tied to Battlegroup Phobos and put you under it.

Richard, out.

Signed, Michael Richard
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Military
Subject: Your Offer

Admiral,
While I have no doubt the 205th does their job quite well, I myself would like to keep this traditional Squadron alive in it's current form. We are the Cloak and Dagger of the Republic, we have a name, albeit ruined by our beloved late Admiral Chandler.

I want the 17th| to be the Squadron people look up to once more, and I want autonomy in who I select to wear our patch. Any applicants run through myself and yourself and no one else. I will need to contact my elements to gather their Status as you must realize that we are scattered to avoid detection. If you can live with this, we can talk about our return to Battlegroup Phobos.

Enigma

Miss Enigma

So you choose to be under Battlegroup Phobos. I see your terms and i find them acceptable. From now on you will be under supervision of me. Rapier Squadron's role will be updated as Special Operations. You know how this Works. Your MO wont deviate much compared to your old days.

Instead of Director title you shall be granted the rank of Major and you will conduct leadership of the squadron and of course, report to me.

One more thing, i would like to learn your real name, do not worry, i wont disclose it nor it will be accessed by any other military or intelligence units. However i would like to know your real information, not just a codename. I am certain you understand me.

Welcome home, Major.

Richard, out.

Signed, Michael Richard
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Military
Subject: Your Offer

Admiral,
My Fullname is a thing for a personal conversation, not for an open Transmission, in due time you will get it.

We will be making berth soon.

Enigma