Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All of Sirius. From: Lady Megaera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Encryption: None
Incoming Message

[Image: ejiNVlJ.png]

Brothers...
Sisters...
Those who heard the whispers of the endless lady...
Those who are left in the light of our foes...

I am lady Megaera. The one who saw beyond the veil of time and space. Who heard the whispers of the infinite lady. The one who answered.

I found the cradle of rebirth. It was there that the infinite goddess was cast down and left a scar in the very fabric of the universe. There she slumbers, whispering in her sleep to her chosen, to once again let her soothing chaos flood their hearts.

It was there that she took her last stand against the dominion of light. And it will also be the place where her dominion shall rise again from the ashes.

The creatures of light are the nemesis of our endless lady. We shall hunt them down and destroy them. Leave no trace of them behind and extinquish their light. Let them meet oblivion.

And to all you mortals who may stand in our way...
You will find no mercy if you do.

Transmission Terminated
[Image: FbYYmlR_zpsa11e6f72.png]

No solicitors.

~ Red.

-|Signal lost|-

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING CONNECTION]:::
:::[TRANSMISSION STABLE: LIVE]:::

ID: Eliza Valdez
Subject: Re: To All of Sirius
ENCRYPTION: INMEMECABLE

Hi, you got my attention. What are you trying to sell us? Is this some new cult? If so are there drugs included? Please say yes. Cults are very boring without the hallucinogens to free up the wild imagination. So yeah, can't wait to hear more about it all. Do call back with more info, alright? I'm really interested in all this!

- Eliza Valdez
Fellow Neural Net Spammer

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: 39OXucf.png]
[Image: oHLnUdr.png]

Alestone Enterprises
The Power To Get You There!

Source: Heisenberg Research Station, Koeln system
CommID: Charles Alestone, CEO Alestone Enterprises

Encryption: Why Bother?

...and here, I thought I had the last known copy of H.P. Lovecraft's complete works.

At least I don't think anyone will try to get you for plagiarism.

With Regard,
Charles Alestone
Alestone Enterprises
(...and here, I thought I had the last known copy of H.P. Lovecraft's complete works.

Well I never read anything of lovecraft. If there is any import, I will change it.)

Origin: Fort Bush. Frankfurt. Bretonian Space.| ERROR! SCRAMBLER DETECTED!
Sender: Birdie| SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: She who hear voices in her head | RECIPIENT NN-GUID HASH OK
Carbon Copy: | NONE!
Encryption: None | NO ENCRYPTION!
Format: Audio
Subject: Ok?

Uh... Huh... So what you're saying is, you're a new cult devoted to... Another ancient wannabe God critter, only this one wants to... Kill Nomads? If so, have at. Seriously! The more people killing Squids the better, hell you might actually be the one to make it stick... Doubt it, but fingers crossed. Also really love the tone you set, Lady Megaera. Very atmospheric... Who's your PR girl? She needs a raise, so yeah. Go kill those Lighty tighty Calamari to be, maybe even post more about this Cradle of yours... Maybe some pics?

COMMS TERMINATED
[Image: fufVYnJm.jpg?1]
ID: Harbinger
Encryption: -Unidentified-817-AGS///OMEGA
Message Type: Audio
Size: 12,5 mb (download required)

- - -COMMENCING TRANSMISSION- - -

Miss Megaera,

I respect your faith in another God different from ours. You almost touched my kind with your speech- yet, I am afraid you are to be seen as a hostile towards us unless you state your intentions clearly.

Furthermore, I hope you know what you got into when spoke out loud about your religion.

Signed: Harbinger, High Priest of The Cult
Encryption: Level Ω
Recipient: Harbinger
Incoming Message

[Image: ejiNVlJ.png]

You might be right, you might be wrong.
We shall see when judgement falls upon you.
The goddess is generous to those that hold her favour. The others shall be erased.

Transmission Terminated
[Image: 24vr8kk.png]
Attention, Lady Megaera

I'm "Wreckter", of the Auxilia Coalition. The perfect god is merciful with the weaks and defeated, whatever they're friendly or enemy and it don't promote suffers and wars. Yours one, no offence, seems a description of another "God of the Justice" that apparently it doesn't conform with the perfection of a god that grants the life of a enormous various species that is the human being or of ferocious animals that the nomad are.
In any case we may can also continue about your version of facts and mine one in peaceful situations.

Long live to people of Sirius.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| Transmission Incoming |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|

Sender: Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron | Carrier: Open channel | Encrypted: No

[Image: h0wvtT9.png]

Cradle of...

Lady with answers... *whispers*

Do you know where to find the cradle of infinite chocolate nuts cream?

Muchos gracias,
Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron
Chief de la Policía Imperial

[Image: av-328661.png]

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| No Carrier |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|
Pages: 1 2 3