Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IRG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: AgIK9rr.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Tacitus
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Zeta
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: High
FREQUENCY: Relay 37-C/Relay 21-C/Relay 53-K
DELAY: 1.4/s
TOPIC: Doctor Erzie

____

Whomever this may concern,

I have been appointed to inquire into the good Doctor's sudden disappearance from Sirius' landscape, both political and otherwise. It occurs to me that by simple logic, it would be his own group that knows of his current whereabouts and why this sudden leave has occurred. I ask that you please furnish me these details or provide me with whatever knowledge you do have available on the subject, it would certainly make the investigation smoother.

I'll leave it at that, respond to this at your earliest convenience.

- Star Sentinel Tacitus

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]
-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 1 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Brandon Wright :-_-_-_-_-

Star Sentinel Tacitus,

Director Erzie was reported missing from Freeport 11 on or about the 12th of last month. While I have my own theory on his disappearance Director McCool has the lead on this investigation and has been leaning towards an Order conspiracy rather than a Confederation one. That unfortunately is all the information I have available to me at this moment, I will however ask Director McCool if he has anything further to add.

Brandon
Ingennus Research Group
[Image: AgIK9rr.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Tacitus
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Zeta
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: High
FREQUENCY: Relay 37-C/Relay 21-C/Relay 53-K
DELAY: 1.4/s
TOPIC: Doctor Erzie

____

Mister Wright,

Any additional information your current Director can provide me with would be helpful, please request him to contact me as well. I'll be keeping this channel open for that purpose, thank you for being prompt.

- Star Sentinel Tacitus

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 5 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Finn McCool :-_-_-_-_-

Good day Star Sentinel Tacitus -

Forgive the delay in my response. The IRG is going through a restructure at the present time, so my attention has been on more internal matters. Granted, the disappearance of Director Erzie is playing a part in the internal matters being handled.

The information I can provide is actually available in open communications, which Director Wright provided earlier. Sadly, no new information has been made available at this present time, though our teams are still investigating. While Director Wright alluded to my own theory, at this time it is only that - a theory.

Perhaps though, if the resources on your end allow, you might acquire any information of his disappearance, we would greatly appreciate it and add it to the pitiful amount we have thus far.

Should we come across anything that can be shared, rest assured we will. Safe skies.

Finn McCool
Chief Executive Officer
Ingenuus Research Group