Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Dante_JusTTesT || From: Katt Horizon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: avatar_18832.png?dateline=1507907551]
| User ID:: Katt T, Horizon
| Callsign: Echo 5-2-1
| ID/IFF: Zoner // <Zoner Guard>
| Subject: Consider this a Lesson.
[.Transmission Start.]

to whom ever your name is, but i will go with 'Dante' judging by your ships Identification.

Mr. Dante
Im not pleased by your reluctance to give me a straight answer as to why you found a need, a reason, to attack my Ship from behind and proceed to flee rather then staying put and talking about it with me, your so called claim to suddenly feel the need to "test the damage output of your weapons" on my ship for no reason and to do so unannounced will not be tolerated nor accepted by me, further more by the fact you continuously attempted to flee while stating this, i find it rather funny that your immediate reaction after shooting at me was in fact to turn around, engage your Cruise Drive and Bail before trying to hide at westpoint military academy right in front of me... did you honestly think i was just going to move along like there was nothing to see or do and not wait out side? pathetic...

i have little care for what excuses you have to say, there is a time and place for everything, but to bluntly do so in liberty space and with out asking me first is irresponsible, Data scans of your vessel indicated that you were a Civilian, So act like one and not a pirate.

in case you wish to try and declare this as a false claim, not only i do have my blackbox recordings but also 'Ryan Clancy' as visual witness to your attack upon my ship and your reluctance to provide a suitable answer while attempting to run rather then just talking about it with me, seeing as you seem to love shooting people at random and then running away, i will be quite happy to give you a reason to run and hide, do try to make it entertaining for your hunters, Im sure they will be along shortly and wanting to play.

-Miss. Katherine (Katt) Horizon.
[.End Transmission.]