Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [ Closed ] Teach this Idiot a Lesson in Tact.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: avatar_18832.png?dateline=1507907551]
| User ID:: Katt T, Horizon
[.Transmission Start.]

This Bounty is Now Closed.

I have an Idiot who needs to be taught some people skills... im offering 5mil to anyone who teach's this fool a harsh lesson in learning some people skills and what happens when you go around performing "weapon tests" on everyone you see...

bounty Details are as follows and will be updated as need be. Bounty Update status Update:
This bounty will remain open until the Destruction of Mr.Dante's ship is Confirmed, Sending it to a shipyard still in one piece will only be given half the reward from now on, on any bounty claim attempt, how ever the bounty will remain in effect until other wise.

Ship Type : Small Transport
Shield : Class 6 Light Transport - Graviton
Armor : None
Thruster : Advanced
Bounty : 5,000,000 sc

Optional Bonus : +1,000,000
Tell Mr Dante the following
"Miss Horizon sends her regards."
right before you scrap his ship.

reward multiplayer : -2,500,000
the bounty will be reduced by 50% on any claim from now on
If Mr.Dante's ship is able to Dock and remains in one piece.

Happy Hunting, this sucker like to run...

[.End Transmission.]
USER ID: USTICK

TRANSMISSION START

The target is now eliminated, he docked while engaged however, here is a screenshot of the docking process. Target was in the Mammoth Transport and has now left the New York system carrying Liberty Ale to the California System. If there are any more "unauthorized weapons test" then I will return.

TRANSMISSION END

https://imgur.com/a/J4PXF
| Subject: Re: Teach this Idiot a Lesson in Tact.
| To: Hunterstick
[.Transmission Start.]

Hunterstick, i know we met in space just a few minutes ago, but i wanted to properly address your bounty here.

though i would have liked more proof on this, for now i will give you the bounty payout, how ever, i did in fact ask for Mr.Dante's ship to be scrapped, eg decommissioned, derelict, ect, as mentioned under the Optional bonus, regardless, from our talk in space, im content with your apparent attempt.

in accordance, payment was personally provided then and there.

-Regards
--Katt Horizon.
[.End Transmission.]
Opening Transmission....

Dear Miss Horizon,

I took care of this in the right way, my way. I hope you appreciate this and pay me the bounty ive earned.

Regards

Exe

Transmission closed

Footage: https://imgur.com/qa3cT6i
| Subject: Re: Teach this Idiot a Lesson in Tact.
| To: Exe
[.Transmission Start.]

Well now, that took less time then i had expected but i guess the fool rented out a hire or did little to have his ship fixed...
none the less the deed is done, seems like westpoint it finally ended back at westpoint after starting there.

i'll be forwarding the payment along with the bonus as agreed.

Transaction Confirmation

-Regards
--Katt Horizon.
[.End Transmission.]