Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Yuji Kobayakawa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TRANSMISSION RECEIVED
...decrypting
streaming contents...

[Image: 507ffff8afd556df2a709d20abd8d79f.png]

Konkon~ Santo Kaisa smelly Pantsu-face!

I have a few embarassing pictures of you with your pantsu on fire!

It's nothing to be ashamed of being disarmed by a girl as pretty as myself. But surely they won't understand! All your friends will make fun of you! Your enemies will bully you!

You send Kawahara.Fumi 5.000.000 SC or Kawahara Fumi will release this on the neural net for everyone to see!

Fumi <3 XOXO

END OF TRANSMISSION
[Image: Sug0wlB.png]
I have to admit the disclosure of those would be rather detrimental for my reputation of legendary elite fighter pilot. It is after all true that I, Kobayabawa Yuji, is a legend, peerless in skill and bravery.

I will pay you to not slander my name. Well... I should.

But how could one trust a fat whale with so huge insecurities she needs to try coercing people to shout she is "the prettiest girl around", murdering them if they refuse to comply?

Like, could you fall any lower, Fumi-chan?
TRANSMISSION RECEIVED
...decrypting
streaming contents...

[Image: 41602719400bd4aa1d3984fe77dc5bf3.png]

Konkon~ Santo Kaisa smelly Pantsu-face!

Pfffffff! Your call, punk! Enjoy your new reputation smelly face!

l1veleak.neu Wrote:KNF Pilot At the Mercy of a Crazy GC

[Image: 5dc7c1727ad1cf6ed00c66306947692f.gif]

This morning, a disturbing footage of a Kusari Naval Forces pilot, one named Santo Kaisa Yuji Kobayakawa, was released all over the neural net by yet unknown sources. The footage shows the helplessness of the Kusari Pilot being subjected to heartless mistreatment at the hands of a Golden Chrysanthemum pilot. With the Kusari vessel in an awful shape and its pilot barely clinging to life, Kobayakawa's opponent plays with him like a cat plays with a mouse before destroying his vessel.

The Kusari public is displeased, to say the least, of their naval forces' incompetence. Protests are being reported all over the nation. The fate of the pilot is not yet determined though speculation of his untimely death runs wild.

Fumi <3 XOXO

END OF TRANSMISSION