Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Unicorn Syndicate - Faction information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: nSBtcfY.png]

[General Information]

ID: Freelancer ID
IFF:Freelancer IFF
Tag: (.c.)-
(.c.)-Name.Surname/Callsign - for fighters/gunboats
(.c.)-TS-Callsign - for transports
Type: Quasi-lawful
Specialization: Transportation of gold, smuggling, gray market trading
Zone of operations: Bretonia

[Faction overview [INRP]]

This faction is an association of several smaller transport independent companies specializing in the transportation of gold. We decided to unite when the enemy came close to our gates in order to take out as much gold as possible to the planet Cambridge (According to the operation "Strip Mine") and provide Her Majesty and her mighty fleet with resources to keep struggle.

[Faction concept [OORP]]

"All these words about honor and love to the homeland. Do you really think, that they care?"

In fact, this is a fraction of corrupt traders who care only about their own profit. Yes, indeed, the syndicate specializes in the delivery of gold, but gold falls into the wrong hands. Based on the forecast that after the fall of Dublin, gold prices will rise, several entrepreneurs decide to get as much gold as possible outside the border of the falling country. Although, in order not to attract much attention to their operations, they use the operation of the army as a cover. Part of the load is on the planet, but a part disappears in an unknown direction. The group is ready to work with anyone to ensure their own safety and benefits. So, it's a kind of fraction with a double bottom.
[Faction goals]

Public:
1. Support operation "Strip Mine"
Unpublic:
1. Haul from Bretonia as much gold, as possible.
2. Sell stored gold
3. Make a profit

[Diplomacy]

Allied: Trusted parties and contractors
Friendly: None at this moment
Neutral: Everyone else
Unfriendly: None at this moment
At war: Nomads and infected parties
Note: We are going to build our diplomacy based on our interactions. Therefore, we don't have any enemies or allies for now.

Wouldn't a unicorn be more fitting for your logo, rather than a pony?
Looks decent. I will look forward to encounter you in game, folks.
Your link in the ooRP section is broken, it has (https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=156..) and cuts off there
If this is susposed to be a comedy- I mean trading faction, you already succeded. Best of luck.
The link seems broken otherwise it looks nice. Best of luck to you!

P.S. Why is the logo a pony without a unicorn?
I can draw it a unicorn for 50m.
Good luck I guess.
If it had a unicorn horn I'd justify this as referring to the real life national animal of Scotland, however since it is not. I am marginally concerned that this may be a faction that could get snipped by admins. I hope not truth be told, it seems like a interesting premise and would love to have rp with you. Though, "fine line" is a phrase that comes to mind.

Regardless this could just be me raving like a lunatic either way

Best of luck!!!!
heh, my fantasies are finally here
heh
Pages: 1 2 3 4