Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jared Nomak || From: Launa Loyola
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL HIGH

[Image: lzHQLMN.jpg]

Launa Loyola

Jared Nomak. I'm sure you know who I am. Its time to put the deals my daughter made with you into practice.

Enma has gone missing. Normally I'd write it off as her going on an impulse to have an adventure, but this time its different. This time there was a distress call. This distress call. I've already taken a look at the responses to it, and put together my own list of who's to blame. What I need from you, Jared Nomak De Loyola, is to find her and bring her back to me .

I suspect the Maltese Exiles to be involved, as well as the National Council and I would not be surprised if they attempted to prevent your retrieval of her. The signal originated from Coronado, but by now her captors will have seen it, broadcast over the airwaves as it was. If it was me, they will have fled deeper into the Tau's. The Core has too many friends in the houses for them to risk hiding there.

Either way, it matters little. Find my daughter and bring her back safe.

Once you've done so, we can talk about the future under more favorable circumstances.

UPLINK CLOSED

[Image: 264px-Lerdi.jpg]
ID: Jared∴ Nomak∴
Encryption: BBL-6

My, my,

Now I see from where she took that beauty.

We are aware of the transmission she sent. We also didn't want to respond to it in any manner and leave any of our traces. Who knows what may be happening.

But you don't have to worry. I'll get the job done. I've already sent some of my men to begin patrolling from Coronado all the way trough Tau sector.

I will inform you soon.

stream-end