Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: the 'Corecast' Legionnaires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

COMM-ID: Laurence Llarnas
Subject: Enma Loyola
Omicron Delta

Hola.

I somewhat hazily remember that it says somewhere in our job description that we are supposed to guard this chick. So before I get back to more important matters like drinking and sleeping, anybody knows what's up?

Keep in touch amigos.

Llama

[Image: FVrMZpp.jpg?1]

COMM-ID: Dolfo 'Fissare' Bianchi
Subject: Loyola
Priority: medio

Buenas tardes,

If you did not notice yet, you may be the last of the "Corecasts" as you call it. I've taken my leave once I saw we're going to be but lapdogs of the Core instead of working for the goals of Malta.
You can imagine I do not know more than you about this.
Ever since I left I have not heard word of anyone but Loyola and now you. I guess I do not need to mention I will not put my life at risk or even just raise a finger for her, she let me in the dark when she was said to be dead and then sold the Legion out to our enemies, just to vanish once again. I may have made a mistake twice, but not a third time.
In that spirit, farewell. If you ever get sick of serving the enemy come visit me in the Taus maybe, theres nothing holding you there any more.

En servicio de Malta,
Teniente Dolfo Bianchi

Attachments: None